+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3 43 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 63 ... LastLast
    Except she knows better than any of you (in regards to pvp and balance) and you can dig through the almost 12 thousand posts that I have (shadow+sunny+bv) to find what I had to say about every topic this game has ever had pertaining to balance.

@nicole: I shouldnt but these idiots and their terrible feedback have built and destroyed divi and rhio not online enough for me to play ran all day :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Except she knows better than you and you can dig through the almost 12 thousand posts that I have (shadow+sunny+bv) to find what I had to say about every topic this game has ever had pertaining to balance.
    How's going your community caretaker applying yearly session ? I heard you got fired by YNK but still acting as you were the CC.

They still no want you in ? lmao.

Oh baby attack me personally more it feels so good dont stop

Need help? PM me

Conscript
    I don't really like current tier system. Don't understand why was the change made to weapon tiers where the basis for players wanting this change does not exist.

Well hypothetically this may be a server based around off crones and crafting...but the forging system still coexists. If this was crafted system intended only server, they could've removed glacial and other weapon tiers while they're at it and added new content wherein you would gather crones etc and step your game up. But that didn't happen. Now, considering how ridiculously OP blunt mastery scales these weapons need at least to be brought or capped at 60% for other classes to be more or less viable. Crafted gear is more too benefiting to templars double dipping than anything else. I'm with the notion of recapping weapons at minimally 60% as back of the option limit.

Just a random thought... So from what I'm reading new server encourages you to have crafted stuff and spirit stones. Glacial percentages are nerfed? There's no hp% spirit stone? So vit def can't get as much hp so that's a bit of a nerf to templar survivability since a defender's main job in party is to dn the temp. Also a nerf to vit dekans, priest, but not sure that's a bad thing.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

I did know that those items were subject to be changed although I didnt go digging through the search function to post it. Anyways this was a talk about weapons rings have nothing to do with weapons. But thanks for calling backup from your reject server buddies to derail this thread so far that there will be a new thread to discuss balance tmr.
    They aren't 2 separate things. People want back old stated glacial that was never the issue and that didn't bring the imbalance on the servers. These accesories aren't helping it, I can read in between your lines stop trying to make yourself look better.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce
    an open discussion with 100s of readers.
    If you wanted just me to reply should have sent me a pm. Follow your logic. /facepalm
    Last edited by LadyIntegra666; 08-04-2014 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind View Post
    calm down sunraven.. ur the one who said there no issue if every1 will have these accs... its not my problem that u dont know how temp works... talk about idiots..
    I've known a few people who have had boss drops on chars that weren't templars. Anyone remember Zihad? Temps may benefit more because of the screwy melee/magic attack thing but other classes can be pretty op with drops as well.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind View Post
    i hope that the new thread will be shadowace-free this way, maybe Atzigan will actually answer us, w/o u bsing around...
    VOTE BLU FOR CC YO...

It's not a discussion if everyone is of the same opinion.

edit: wrong quote
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 08-04-2014 at 01:50 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    They aren't 2 separate things. People want back old stated glacial that was never the issue and that didn't bring the imbalance on the servers. These accesories aren't helping it, I can read in between your lines stop trying to make yourself look better.
    So the problem is that the new rings make people too strong then on a crafting server the answer would be spirit stones not forged gear is that so hard to understand?

If you wanted just me to reply should have sent me a pm. Follow your logic. /facepalm
    Except this is an open discussion and I didnt direct my post at you I just gave insight on to the things you posted. Have you ever used another forum before?

Need help? PM me

Commoner
    Except this is an open discussion and I didnt direct my post at you I just gave insight on to the things you posted. Have you ever used another forum before?
    Yeh then when she replied back you wanted to force your opinion on her with your bs talk. You cant get it right?