+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2 42 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 62 ... LastLast
    Commoner
    LOL I wonder why ..........

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    If you wanted to talk to atzigan and only atzigan you should use the private message function instead of posting it on an open discussion with 100s of readers. Again the topic is Isen Server Official Discussion not "Hello I'm Atzigan AMA"
    That's so dumb, I didn't want to talk to him on 1 on 1 lol. This thread is made to discuss Isen server, many people asked him questions about it and he replied. My questions were Isen related and FOR HIM.

100 readers isn't a problem, you're the problem buging in pretending to know what he knows, but you didn't even know what stats are accs lol.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    He was long time ago as "community caretaker" til a GM called him/her out to be a dramaqueen and revoked the contract he had signed with YNK.
    hahahah.. that explains alot )))

you just went full retarded.....never go full retarded.

Nobody agrees with you, not a single player.. Not even 0.0000001%. You know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    That's so dumb, I didn't want to talk to him on 1 on 1 lol. This thread is made to discuss Isen server, many people asked him questions about it and he replied. My questions were Isen related and FOR HIM.
    That does not matter if you post here people are allowed and in some cases obligated to reply to provide their insight to make a better game. I am personally obligated to share my views on what will make this game better regardless of how much of fan favorite I am this thread has to do with a game that I enjoy by not making my points known would be a disservice to this game plain and simple.

100 readers isn't a problem, you're the problem buging in pretending to know what he knows, but you didn't even know what stats are accs lol.
    I did know that those items were subject to be changed although I didnt go digging through the search function to post it. Anyways this was a talk about weapons rings have nothing to do with weapons. But thanks for calling backup from your reject server buddies to derail this thread so far that there will be a new thread to discuss balance tmr.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Strellan, didn't you ever hear not to argue with idiots? They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I did know that those items were subject to be changed although I didnt go digging through the search function to post it. Anyways this was a talk about weapons rings have nothing to do with weapons. But thanks for calling backup from your reject server buddies to derail this thread so far that there will be a new thread to discuss balance tmr.
    i hope that the new thread will be shadowace-free this way, maybe Atzigan will actually answer us, w/o u bsing around...
    VOTE BLU FOR CC YO...

Banned
    I am personally obligated to share my views on what will make this game better regardless of how much of fan favorite I am this thread has to do with a game that I enjoy by not making my points known would be a disservice to this game plain and simple
    Well we didn't hear about your opinion when upg feathers were released. Or we much more heard they were "balancing the game" + "release again upg/epic plz ynk gogo".

We saw the outcome : ran and jin are unpopulated as fk.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 08-04-2014 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Strellan, didn't you ever hear not to argue with idiots? They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
    calm down sunraven.. ur the one who said there no issue if every1 will have these accs... its not my problem that u dont know how temp works... talk about idiots..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind View Post
    calm down sunraven.. ur the one who said there no issue if every1 will have these accs... its not my problem that u dont know how temp works... talk about idiots..
    I even doubt sunraven played the 2 last years on Jin server. Didn't even pvp a temp with x4 feather +12 obviously.