+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 61 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Then you were the one directing your posts to me, because my first post wasn't a quote but a question for Atzigan i.e. the stuff I wanted to know about server I started to play. So apply your theory for yourself.
    I quoted your posts because its easier to address parts of your posts and they are YOUR questions and I am discussing YOUR concerns. Does the title of this thread say "Hai im Atzigan AMA" no it says "Isen Server Official Discussion" ergo a thread for Isen players (including me) to discuss various topics concerning Isen server. Quoting is different from calling out other players.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I quoted your posts because its easier to address parts of your posts and they are YOUR questions and I am discussing YOUR concerns. Does the title of this thread say "Hai im Atzigan AMA" no it says "Isen Server Official Discussion" ergo a thread for Isen players (including me) to discuss various topics concerning Isen server. Quoting is different from calling out other players.
    To discuss stuff you don't even kno they exist ?

and then turn out hypocrite when you get owned?

ggwp gtfo strellan.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 08-04-2014 at 01:17 PM.

You replied on the stuff you don't know just like I don't, just stop pretending to be a fkin GM and let him answer. If I wanted your reply my question would start with ShadowAce, not Atzigan...now go back to your theory again.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    To discuss stuff you don't even kno they exist ?

ggwp gtfo strellan.

Glacial weapons and chimera/tali/opaniel weapons dont exist? look at you are so lost you dont even know what me and ili were talking about. Stop backseat posting and let her speak for herself.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    You replied on the stuff you don't know just like I don't, just stop pretending to be a fkin GM and let him answer. If I wanted your reply my question would start with ShadowAce, not Atzigan...now go back to your theory again.
    If you wanted to talk to atzigan and only atzigan you should use the private message function instead of posting it on an open discussion with 100s of readers. Again the topic is Isen Server Official Discussion not "Hello I'm Atzigan AMA"

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Glacial weapons and chimera/tali/opaniel weapons dont exist? look at you are so lost you dont even know what me and ili were talking about. Stop backseat posting and let her speak for herself.

if you wanted to talk to atzigan and only atzigan you should use the private message function instead of posting it on an open discussion with 100s of readers.
    we're talking bout rings and temps hitting as hard as on Jin. Even glacials 68% can't do **** against that.

Commoner

If you wanted to talk to atzigan and only atzigan you should use the private message function instead of posting it on an open discussion with 100s of readers. Again the topic is Isen Server Official Discussion not "Hello I'm Atzigan AMA"
    This is real?

You wana be forum mod now?

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    we're talking bout rings and temps hitting as hard as on Jin. Even glacials 68% can't do **** against that.
    no YOU are talking about that because you derailed the talk that me and ili had on weapons.

@bledo: I was a forum mod it wasnt fun.

Its simple if you want to talk to your Councillor about some local issues do you shout at him from across the street or do you make an appointment to talk to him? Same concept here if you dont want people to comment on what you said then use the PM function is that so hard?

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    This is real?

You wana be forum mod now?
    He was long time ago as "community caretaker" til a GM called him/her out to be a dramaqueen and revoked the contract he had signed with YNK.

in other words, strellan got fired by YNK USA.

calm down there.. ur not CC, regardless of how much u want it...

you just went full retarded.....never go full retarded.

Banned
    no YOU are talking about that because you derailed the talk that me and ili had on weapons.
    So you're saying it's me who posted the screenshot of chimera rings, and not ithi, right ?