+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 54 ... LastLast
    just wana ask why my merged inventory is empty for this server ,i mean i had a lot of stuff so why at least the items that u can find on the item mall for this server are not in.
    and for the future u need to remove e cash and bring back only rps

Quote Originally Posted by Kamul View Post
    just wana ask why my merged inventory is empty for this server ,i mean i had a lot of stuff so why at least the items that u can find on the item mall for this server are not in.
    and for the future u need to remove e cash and bring back only rps
    The things you have in the other servers are not going to be transfered to this one. Isen has a totally new Item Mall (exclusive for this server) along with the Game Parlors.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

still not fair some of the items i had u can still find on the item mall for isen so where is the logic

upgraded boss drops ;/ if you can't make it now you will make it later after they add the preservations for upgraded boss drops into parlor or somewhere else ;/
    walter medal can also be plused for +6/7 with unique stones so kinda the server will be like jin actually.
    Last edited by Kraszer; 07-23-2014 at 02:40 AM.
    Retired/Quit status.

In-game IM sometimes glitches and u can see balrogs/persians/tropheys etc etc (reg IM).
    Can't buy anything after purchase. (cant seem to push "buy with rps" button

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    upgraded boss drops ;/ if you can't make it now you will make it later after they add the preservations for upgraded boss drops into parlor or somewhere else ;/
    walter medal can also be plused for +6/7 with unique stones so kinda the server will be like jin actually.
    I know I won't be staying if they don't put 20% ingame and 30% on Item Mall (NOT GAME PARLORS). Also I'm not sure it's the wrath A-D reinforce-able? If it is then LOL I'm quitting right now.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Quote Originally Posted by VegetoR View Post
    In-game IM sometimes glitches and u can see balrogs/persians/tropheys etc etc (reg IM).
    Can't buy anything after purchase. (cant seem to push "buy with rps" button

They just updated the website, don't expect the ingame shop to work. Don't be lazy and go to the page, the ingame IM button will take a while.

they actually did really nice job with this server, you ppl are just selfishly pushing it now they have to make money off something and atzigan should just not bother with everyones replies

Great job with lvl gifts, much more gifts at every 5 lvl ^_^. How about new race? when will arrive ?

OMG great job that server is born dead lol ALL is pay 2 play NO MERCY! (no drop,no succsess rate) just close the game and go to hell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 54 ... LastLast