+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 54 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    on master pack, that lucky stone should be 30 days.. I was wondering whoever bought it yet, is it still glitch saying 5 hours but it's really 30 days?
    We are currently tinkering with the Lucky Stones. Our devs are very against the lucky stones. We might, replace that item soon.

I like the pre-homepage, very neat.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    I like the pre-homepage, very neat.
    Glad it is of your liking!

It sure feels great to see many people on the game and on the forum at the same time....the activity ...that feeling...keep it up people....don't dissapoint us ^_^ YOU ARE AWESOME...well the im prices are too expensive..but still..you are awesome

-------------
    This has nothing to do with this but I want an answer, I don't PM Atzigan because we don't talk in PMs anymore, not worth it.

Regarding your signature...**sigh**...all I can say is be involved in any future malicious incidents and we will make sure you get the full weight of your actions/involvement.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz38HRqoch2
    www.playrohan.com

What's wrong with my signature? It's wrong that I will inform people of everything if I get asked, about how Rohan is/was and how is the company dealing with Rohan? Is that worth a ban or something? Lol.

-----------------------------------------

Back to the topic, I really hope future changes will be made, there are a lot of them.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Quote Originally Posted by NicoIas View Post
    -------------
    This has nothing to do with this but I want an answer, I don't PM Atzigan because we don't talk in PMs anymore, not worth it.

Regarding your signature...**sigh**...all I can say is be involved in any future malicious incidents and we will make sure you get the full weight of your actions/involvement.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz38HRqoch2
    www.playrohan.com

What's wrong with my signature? It's wrong that I will inform people of everything if I get asked, about how Rohan is/was and how is the company dealing with Rohan? Is that worth a ban or something? Lol.

-----------------------------------------

Back to the topic, I really hope future changes will be made, there are a lot of them.
    I hope you get what the message meant. It's better for new players to explore the game without any bias from random people regardless they have played this game for a long time or not. It's like... Should I make a signature too warning that gm's and others should not listen to you especially when you try to act like you want to make this game any "better" after your guild and especially you have duped and actually ruined this game?

@Atzigan: I know this is off topic but you should also remove Nico's non-relatable posts especially this post I'm responding to is not about the Isen server. I could careless if you'll delete my post as well, but sometimes people just get so annoying. Thank you.
    Life is a beach.

just wana ask why my merged inventory is empty for this server ,i mean i had a lot of stuff so why at least the items that u can find on the item mall for this server are not in.
    and for the future u need to remove e cash and bring back only rps

Quote Originally Posted by Kamul View Post
    just wana ask why my merged inventory is empty for this server ,i mean i had a lot of stuff so why at least the items that u can find on the item mall for this server are not in.
    and for the future u need to remove e cash and bring back only rps
    The things you have in the other servers are not going to be transfered to this one. Isen has a totally new Item Mall (exclusive for this server) along with the Game Parlors.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

still not fair some of the items i had u can still find on the item mall for isen so where is the logic

upgraded boss drops ;/ if you can't make it now you will make it later after they add the preservations for upgraded boss drops into parlor or somewhere else ;/
    walter medal can also be plused for +6/7 with unique stones so kinda the server will be like jin actually.
    Last edited by Kraszer; 07-23-2014 at 02:40 AM.
    Retired/Quit status.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 54 ... LastLast