+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 42 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Geared would mean you have the endgame gear I dont think the GMs intended for us to be using chimeras forever and the fact that there are 2 upgrades for weapons and armour suggests that you are not geared yet.
    Yea well gl to get everything +12. Like I said, everyone should stick to chimeras, and the server going to be fine. (with 3 or 4 ppl extremely lucky to pass +12 to get tali weapon, i don't even talk about tali armor)

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    Drop rate is 100%, similar to R1's and R2's boss as well as Zeitgeist.
    Last week drop rate r2, r3 boss wasn't 100%. It took couple times to kill them to drop 1. So I'm just saying that it either got better or They switch it back to 100%.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Yea well gl to get everything +12. Like I said, everyone should stick to chimeras, and the server going to be fine. (with 3 or 4 ppl extremely lucky to pass +12 to get tali weapon, i don't even talk about tali armor)
    Thats what the posts are about its about making a reinforcement system that works/makes sense.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

I've read through the first little bit of this thread I didn't see it so I'd like to know if permanent IM pets like monkey, molly, brave dragon etc will be released. I think that these pets don't really hurt the game and that a lot of people would invest in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelphaeis View Post
    I've read through the first little bit of this thread I didn't see it so I'd like to know if permanent IM pets like monkey, molly, brave dragon etc will be released. I think that these pets don't really hurt the game and that a lot of people would invest in them.
    By the logic of some people in this thread while pets help everyone they help templars the most so burn all the cute little templar supporters in the fires of rohan hell (AKA: my backpack in ran)

Need help? PM me

Just wondering, when do we get the crone for leveling to 50, only saying cause these Red Dragon knickers are cutting the ass of me.

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Just wondering, when do we get the crone for leveling to 50, only saying cause these Red Dragon knickers are cutting the ass of me.
    10m 8/12/2014

Need help? PM me

By the logic of some people in this thread while pets help everyone they help templars the most so burn all the cute little templar supporters in the fires of rohan hell (AKA: my backpack in ran)
    By this logic they should remove anything that helps both magic attack and physical attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelphaeis View Post
    By this logic they should remove anything that helps both magic attack and physical attack.
    Its too late for those but its not too late to make sure that we have no permanent pets death to templar supporters! cani hear an amen gadwin83?

Need help? PM me

Its too late for those but its not too late to make sure that we have no permanent pets death to templar supporters! cani hear an amen gadwin83?
    If they didn't put it in the game because they didn't want it to benefit Templar then why did they even put the temporary ones in? My critical thinking skills question this.