+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 53 ... LastLast
    Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    on master pack, that lucky stone should be 30 days.. I was wondering whoever bought it yet, is it still glitch saying 5 hours but it's really 30 days?
    We are currently tinkering with the Lucky Stones. Our devs are very against the lucky stones. We might, replace that item soon.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Chara View Post
    Why are lvl 7 stones so expensive? Make it like on the other Item Mall (299 RPs and 599 E-Cash)
    Send us your suggestion about the pricing and why you think it would be changed, we'll make sure to take it into consideration

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    I like the pre-homepage, very neat.
    Glad it is of your liking!

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by NicoIas View Post
    Anyways, I checked the Item Mall and I am very disappointed... 30% scrolls on Lucky 7 (yep) and 20% on Item Mall...

Also when Atzigan said that costumes were gonna be available ingame I thought there were gonna be NPCs and you trade crones for the costumes (like scrolls)... Didn't find a NPC like that yet...

I also have to say that I appreciate the changes in the newbie c-souls and the 2 slots in the lowbie weapon, and not forgetting the changes in the level rewards.
    Make sure to leave your feedback as to why you are against 30% on Lucky 7 and why you would like it removed. We just released this new server and Item Mall. Future changes are possible! All I'm asking is feedback that we can consider for future changes
    that will improve every users experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Send us your suggestion about the pricing and why you think it would be changed, we'll make sure to take it into consideration
    She just did, old 599 e-cash. Since it's a new server don't expect people to make RPs soo fast, and soo much.

I thought the IM prices would be lower than Jin on Ran yet on some items it's the same.

Make sure to leave your feedback as to why you are against 30% on Lucky 7 and why you would like it removed. We just released this new server and Item Mall. Future changes are possible! All I'm asking is feedback that we can consider for future changes
    that will improve every users experience.
    Well... It's obvious, at least I thought. It's hard to take them from lucky 7, you need 7 tickets to have a single try to get a 30% scroll. Also, 50% scroll on Big5? Is this server Jin Jr. or what...

My suggestion is, put 20% scrolls ingame (take the 10% away u.u) and put 30% on Item Mall. If you are forced to keep 50% scrolls then put them on Lucky 7 and not on Big5, make them hard to obtain.

Also I'd like to add something that a guy said on forums the other days "You want a lot of people charging a lil' and be happy or a few people charging a lil' and be not soo happy". Low prices affordable for everyone will make everyone charge & spend RP. Make it expensive and not everyone will charge... maybe they won't even play...

Oh yeah, I want bunny ears please , _ ,
    Last edited by NicoIas; 07-23-2014 at 01:42 AM.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Like I said make it 299 RPs and 599 E-Cash because it has always been this way and you wanted to make this server newbie-friendly and make it easier to afford for everyone by lowering the prices but lvl 7 stone has much higher price instead and that will make it hard to compete for players who don't have a lot of money or rps.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Chara View Post
    Like I said make it 299 RPs and 599 E-Cash because it has always been this way and you wanted to make this server newbie-friendly and make it easier to afford for everyone by lowering the prices but lvl 7 stone has much higher price instead and that will make it hard to compete for players who don't have a lot of money or rps.
    I will take this in consideration and might do the necessary changes soon!

I will take this in consideration and might do the necessary changes soon!
    You might as well make the price even lower because the more people can afford it, the more people will buy it and the more money your company will make this way. To be honest you should consider lowering all the prices of the items because that can only bring profit in my opinion.

It sure feels great to see many people on the game and on the forum at the same time....the activity ...that feeling...keep it up people....don't dissapoint us ^_^ YOU ARE AWESOME...well the im prices are too expensive..but still..you are awesome

-------------
    This has nothing to do with this but I want an answer, I don't PM Atzigan because we don't talk in PMs anymore, not worth it.

Regarding your signature...**sigh**...all I can say is be involved in any future malicious incidents and we will make sure you get the full weight of your actions/involvement.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz38HRqoch2
    www.playrohan.com

What's wrong with my signature? It's wrong that I will inform people of everything if I get asked, about how Rohan is/was and how is the company dealing with Rohan? Is that worth a ban or something? Lol.

-----------------------------------------

Back to the topic, I really hope future changes will be made, there are a lot of them.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~