+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 33 ... LastLast
    the server good? its bulls*** exp rate bad drop rate terrible forging rate bad

opaniel armors? woho and i thought it was bad enough with just overpowered opaniel weps now we will have opaniel armors to pushing everything forged made off the cart. i pitty everyone who cant buy stones every week for their weps and armor and those who cant make it + either

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I wouldn't call exp rate bad if ppl hit lvl 8x-90 on 2nd day of server..

Droprate is borderline low though and the release of opaniels has already been addressed earlier.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    EDIT: The initial config for IE should start once you open internet explorer it asks you to select your search provider and if you want IE to be your default browser.
    I understand but I did that quite a while ago, still doesn't work. I thought maybe it was system fault since it's still XP, so I ran Rohan on my laptop with Win7 and updated IE. Same ****. Consignment doesn't work at all.
    So no idea what to do about it. Thanks for your time though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser555 View Post
    I understand but I did that quite a while ago, still doesn't work. I thought maybe it was system fault since it's still XP, so I ran Rohan on my laptop with Win7 and updated IE. Same ****. Consignment doesn't work at all.
    So no idea what to do about it. Thanks for your time though.
    youre not the only one. i have the same problem. its sad this has to be brought up on the forum....im more than sure people have complained about it on the support system in the past, but the gm's have failed to do a thorough investigation time and time again. i know ive complained about this issue on the support tickets at least once.
    Last edited by littledevall; 07-27-2014 at 11:12 AM.
    Long Live Rohan!

funny now 50% GM Guild player kick and all waits 7 days hahahahah idiots same how me added and kick LOL

why here wait must 7 days for join other guilds 7 days really?~!?~?!?~!?~?!

This Server is very Bad...

- Drop Rate, Forging , Reinforce, and all other Rates very bad...
    - Item Mall .... No Hunter Kits 15 Days, Permanet Pets and not many Package with good Deals
    - Super Duper Rewards on Isen Server ... lol what Lv 40 Newbie Reward is a 15 Day Halloween Costume with +5 All Stats....

For me is this Server = Pay Money or die....

plz fix the fast
    Last edited by Avaloon2; 07-28-2014 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaloon2 View Post
    This Server is very Bad...

- Drop Rate, Forging , Reinforce, and all other Rates very bad...
    - Item Mall .... No Hunter Kits 15 Days, Permanet Pets and not many Package with good Deals
    - Super Duper Rewards on Isen Server ... lol what Lv 40 Newbie Reward is a 15 Day Halloween Costume with +5 All Stats....

For me is this Server = Pay Money or die....

plz fix the fast
    Well, aren't there Forge/Refine/Reinforce events as old Times? I guess i have read sth about bringing it back maybe it have happened already. "Hunter Kits" lmao... few years ago u had to lvl up your character in pt just via killing mobs now people are too lazy to create party and go to old spots to exp to 99 lvl w/o any afk (unless you had pt scrolls). And about that rewards ye i got to agree they are rly bad (as all free gifts). Ofc it always been a P2W game so you shouldn't expect so much from them.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    It's extremely easy lvling up nowadays. Even for me..
    Hardest part is past 99.

I don't get these complaints about the bad experience rates.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Radiant Restoration Stone - 299 rps/ 549ecash

resets 1 skill point from a skill.... another item with way over inflated prices. a complete skill reset stone costs 749 rps and can reset all... if i had 1 skill that i wanted to reset 5 points on, i may as well buy a complete reset stone. youd sell a lot more Radiant Restoration Stones if the price was right o:

hell, look at the first comment on that items page

https://shop.playrohan.com/ItemMall/...l?ItemSeq=341&
    Last edited by littledevall; 07-28-2014 at 08:11 AM.
    Long Live Rohan!

Quote Originally Posted by lightsinthesky View Post
    That one's for Ran/Jin actually. One for Isen is 899 e-cash. Complete reset is 749 rps / 2,249 e-cash.

Code:
    https://shop.playrohan.com/ItemMall/ItemView.html?ItemSeq=1843&SearchTxt=&nPageSize=20&ItemListType=10&nPage=1&viewtype=2&serverType=Isen
    i could have swore i saw 899 ecash but then i didnt xD i must have switched lists by accident and then thought it was my mind playing tricks on me.... thank you
    Long Live Rohan!