+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 32 72 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Suggestion: Sell one hour (party) scrolls, slightly more expensive than 1/3rd of normal party scrolls.

Would be great.
    TBH I dont think its needed I would rather the crone rate go up and a xp scroll go into the scroll shop like 50% exp boost or something.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    TBH I dont think its needed I would rather the crone rate go up and a xp scroll go into the scroll shop like 50% exp boost or something.
    they should bring back the crone rates from when upper was first released, and apply them to vargs
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

I agree with you
    It will make crones circulate even more.
    I want to add to that Licence scrolls be sold in game npc 10 and 20% then on IM the 30% ones so the farmers and spenders gap is not that high. (Some one wrote this already so its another up vote for who ever said it )

So far Server is a huge success in my opinion
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I hate being forced to stay up for 3hrs at an end just for scroll to end. Logging out earlier and going through all the hassle of finding a spot as well as getting a party going is only a waste of 1/3rd of the scroll's time (accumulated time over several stops).

Being able to pop just 1hr at your leisure when you have only 1.5hrs of playtime rather than 3 would be just nice. Putting the scroll at a tiny higher cost than 1/3rd of the normal 3hrs scroll price is an incentive for Playwith as well. Those buying 1hr scrolls do a slight loss over buying 3hrs ones - so 3hrs scrolls stay the better option for longer times of scrolling. Yet, it offers one the choice rather than being forced.

After 1hr partying and being able to take a break here and there makes it all a better experience. After 3hrs straight, I'm just grumpy as fk and not interested in any gameplay at all except for it to end ASAP - which kills both the (party)mood, social activities and overall gameplay satisfaction. Being able to take a break with shorter intervals also allows me mentally/physically to actually play longer over time.
    I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I'm not opposed to a 50% exp scroll into the crone shop, however. Though, I don't feel that addresses my issue described above.

Only a suggestion of mine, of course - but going on a hump from today's party chat 2.5hrs after popping a pt scroll.. and experiences in the past when I still played Ran / Diviniy, I recall many liking a 1hr scroll if the option existed.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 07-26-2014 at 01:25 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

"Bitte übersetzen"
    Ich finde die Item Mall ein wenig komisch! Mir fehlen eindeutig die Permanenten Pets,Hunter Kit 15 Days und die EXP Boosts könnten ein wenig billiger sein!

mfg

windows key +r> iexplore.exe

if you have never gone through the initial config of internet explorer then consignment wont work (it uses .net and opens an internet explorer process in the background to use the ingame IM and consignment shop)
    How do I configure it then? Got any link to guide or something?

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I hate being forced to stay up for 3hrs at an end just for scroll to end. Logging out earlier and going through all the hassle of finding a spot as well as getting a party going is only a waste of 1/3rd of the scroll's time (accumulated time over several stops).

Being able to pop just 1hr at your leisure when you have only 1.5hrs of playtime rather than 3 would be just nice. Putting the scroll at a tiny higher cost than 1/3rd of the normal 3hrs scroll price is an incentive for Playwith as well. Those buying 1hr scrolls do a slight loss over buying 3hrs ones - so 3hrs scrolls stay the better option for longer times of scrolling. Yet, it offers one the choice rather than being forced.

After 1hr partying and being able to take a break here and there makes it all a better experience. After 3hrs straight, I'm just grumpy as fk and not interested in any gameplay at all except for it to end ASAP - which kills both the (party)mood, social activities and overall gameplay satisfaction. Being able to take a break with shorter intervals also allows me mentally/physically to actually play longer over time.
    I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I'm not opposed to a 50% exp scroll into the crone shop, however. Though, I don't feel that addresses my issue described above.

Only a suggestion of mine, of course - but going on a hump from today's party chat 2.5hrs after popping a pt scroll.. and experiences in the past when I still played Ran / Diviniy, I recall many liking a 1hr scroll if the option existed.
    The scroll doesnt expire when you log off you log back in call your friends or if you want to be extra cheap log an alt make a pt then log back on to continue.

EDIT: The initial config for IE should start once you open internet explorer it asks you to select your search provider and if you want IE to be your default browser.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 07-26-2014 at 04:25 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Gm there is a new reedem code for isen server? i didnt get anything its last code ISENPROMO

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Also: Increase droprate on lower level mobs (blue names) and eventually on white named monsters (equal lvls)

Imho, there should be a clear distinction between farming and lvling. Leveling you do on higher lvl mobs (orange / purple) - which also should give higher exp than the aforementioned.
    Farming you do on the blue (/white) named mobs.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Atzigan please boost the drop rate, i can't even call this farming anymore