+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 73 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 30 70 ... LastLast
    [GM] Is THe achivement System 2.0 is working on Isen ?

Guys the redeem code on ISEN SERVER is ISENPROMO rigth ? cause i didnt get nothing atm

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by tidus456 View Post
    Guys the redeem code on ISEN SERVER is ISENPROMO rigth ? cause i didnt get nothing atm
    Working on resolving that incident. I apologize for lack of communication yesterday guys, we had a complete blackout in our area and we were unable to do a single thing We'll get on track today!

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Uahabix View Post
    [GM] Is THe achivement System 2.0 is working on Isen ?
    It is not working for Isen at the moment. We are working on a new Achievement system for Isen!

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Ok so, after having discovered a little bit what were the surprises on this server :

Atzigan, you're going to read what is following carefully.

1) First, you're going to change the reward for the level race to 115. Rewarding players tali club +12 is the DUMBEST thing ever. I think you still haven't realized how OP is that shyt.
    Its not that OP.
    2) You're going to get rid of opaniel/tali armor and weapon set. Rewarding players tali armor and opaniel armor with inflated stats is the DUMBEST thing ever. I think you still haven't realized how OP is that shyt.
    borderline OP
    3) You're going to remove that ruler AD. Rewarding players who spend ton of $ to get their chimeras accessories is the dumbest thing ever. I think you still haven't realized how OP is that shyt.
    What are the stats on these I thought they were just regular rulers with a set effect O:
    Let me be clear. People left Jin because of inflated stats and OVERPOWERED items. When I say OVERPOWERED, it IS OVERPOWERED.

We're already 3 people in my guild who managed to get a chimera club. I don't think there are others players who managed to get them. Of course, we tried to reinforce it. 1st chimera went +6 after 8 tries. 2nd chimera went +6 two times and failed to get reinforced to +12 after around 30 tries.

Let's say you're going to reward players with tali club +12 for the levelling race. First of all, it's strictly impossible to reach 115 within one month without :

1°) spamming the master package ($20 charged) to hit 115 within one month.
    2°) spamming the game parlor to get a 400% seal

To hit 115, you'd need around 30 of these packages. I'm already at my 3rd package, and I'm only 72 at the moment I'm speaking. There's a solid 7 others packages to come before I hit 99. Hitting 99-110 is around 4 times 1-99. So, to hit only 110, you'd need to spend 30 packages.

Doing 110-115 is 8 times 1-99. So, to hit 115 i'd need 80 other master packages. That's a grand total of 110 packages at $20, this if I don't spam big5 to get a 400% solo seal.

The event to reach 115 to get rewarded a tali's club +12 is an event pay to win. Only the ballers are going to do that.

Let's say there's going to be ballers who gonna spend into these packages. They're going to be rewarded a tali club +12 AND magical talisman +7, which is, let's say for templars, +200 int.
    Isnt that how it normally goes? Whats next are you going to tell f1 racers to slow down so you can compete with your minivan? who are you to tell other players how to play the game.

People who wont spend $ gonna end with a chimera weapon. They're going at max to get it +6. Chimera +12 IF very very lucky. And then they're going to see ballers with tali's club +12 and magical int talisman +7 running into their face. They're going to be 1shotted like it happened on Jin. I can guarantee you that if that shyt happens, people are going to leave again. That's strictly unplayable, and doesn't let any kind of incentive to play rohan.
    Its ironic jin server was made to scape from ran (the balanced server) and everybody is mad because its imbalanced when they coulda stayed on ran and been fine.
    Let's talk about chimeras accessories now. We're going again to see the ballers who are going to spend $400 to $800 to get their 4 accessories reinforced in order to get ruler AD. Did you see the stats of Ruler AD ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????? Really ? Did you learn ANYTHING of what happened on Jin ?

Let's talk now about tali armor / opaniel armor. Did you see the stats of it ?

For god sake, and for the sake of Rohan :

1) Please stick with chimeras. For levelling event to 115, reward a chimera club +12
    2) Remove that motherfuking ruler AD from the game. Let people craft accessories, farm bossdrops, and do BALANCED and FUN pvp.
    3) Remove those motherfukings OVERPOWERED tali and opaniel weapons, and motherfukings OVERPOWERED tali and opaniel armors

4) please stick only with chimeras. Nothing else.

PS : capping walter's at +3 is a good thing tho.
    PPS : reduce armor stone on IM to +25 of a single stat
    PPPS : REMOVE ALL THE OTHER SHITS YOU'RE GOING TO RELEASE TO RUIN THAT DAMN GAME. Including magical talismans, tali's club / opaniel's club, tali's armor / opaniel's armor / Ruler AD.
    PPPPS : increase droprate. It sucks.
    I think a server that revolves around crafting is going to need a new reinforcement system and I have devised one that should work well for rohan.

Right now if you fail a reinforcement it goes down by the stone value (+6 for VI for example) what if there was a new reinforcement method that preserved the lvl but could only go up by 1?

I dont wana give it any names but lets call it incremental reinforcement stone and incremental reinforcement abradent. You go up by 1 and if you fail your ring stays where it is the rate stays the same so no matter how many times you buy incremental reinforcements it will always be a 0.01326% chance to go from +11 to +12 (not real rates).

I think this method of reinforcement is imperative in this server which is so reliant on crafting.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Gm can get more drop rate its suck atm ... and a question about reinforcement is still 100% to +9?

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by tidus456 View Post
    Gm can get more drop rate its suck atm ... and a question about reinforcement is still 100% to +9?
    Working on doing some changes in the near future to resolve some issues. as for reinforcement nothing is 100%.

Banned
    @Strellan : according to the rates, most of people are going to get chimera club +6. Tali club +12 is x4 more than chimera +6 (22x stats vs 61 stats) but you also provide +200 magical talisman which is roughly same as ruler. Opaniel/tali armor isn't "borderline OP". IT IS OP. You saw the bonus effect ? You saw it can be reinforced so stats can increase ? ...

On kRohan, ruler AD can be reinforced... I don't see why it couldn't be here.

I'm sticking to my own words :

PPPS : REMOVE ALL THE OTHER ****S YOU'RE GOING TO RELEASE TO RUIN THAT DAMN GAME. Including magical talismans, tali's club / opaniel's club, tali's armor / opaniel's armor / Ruler AD.

If this server has to be successfull, then monetize THE FUN, not the POWER.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    @Strellan : according to the rates, most of people are going to get chimera club +6. Tali club +12 is x4 more than chimera +6 (22x stats vs 61 stats) but you also provide +200 magical talisman which is roughly same as ruler. Opaniel/tali armor isn't "borderline OP". IT IS OP. You saw the bonus effect ? You saw it can be reinforced so stats can increase ? ...

On kRohan, ruler AD can be reinforced... I don't see why it couldn't be here.

I'm sticking to my own words :

PPPS : REMOVE ALL THE OTHER ****S YOU'RE GOING TO RELEASE TO RUIN THAT DAMN GAME. Including magical talismans, tali's club / opaniel's club, tali's armor / opaniel's armor / Ruler AD.

If this server has to be successfull, then monetize THE FUN, not the POWER.
    With borderline Op she means that it is extremely OP - not sure why you're opposed to that because, depicting from your posts, I sense that you find it to be OP.

That aside, I really dislike the costumes myself - but it won't be changed right now.
    I also sense that a possible increase in droprate might happen soon.

Are server maints still on tuesdays? If so, I guess we can expect some (minor) changes by then, at least in regards to rates and walters - maybe some IM changes as well (though I think those can be changed without server maint).
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

so i heard you can get something with a promo or something?

is that still accurate?