+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 29 69 ... LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Ok so, after having discovered a little bit what were the surprises on this server :

Atzigan, you're going to read what is following carefully.

1) First, you're going to change..

*snip*
    If I were Atzigan, I wouldn't even read past your second sentence, regardless of whether or not your arguments hold any value.

Your arrogance is absolutely baffling.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    My arrogance vs Jin server totally empty after 4000000 threads that got totally wiped from the forum.

I'll put it simply. STOP. TO. SELL. POWER.

We already saw what it did on Jin, despite 4000000000000000000000000 threads patiently and kindly explaining them. We ended to all leave. If you think that completely leaving a game is showing a kind of arrogance, and doing such a post to URGE them to remove those items from the game before any1 get it, I don't know what it is.

I call it game understanding, proper healthy game management, and caring about playerbase. You call it arrogance ? Lets release those items and that server is going to be massively left as it did on Jin. My arrogance vs their releases that led Jin server empty.

Banned
    There's a moment you completely stop to be nice. We've been nice explaining them what's wrong, now we're just telling them what's going to happen if such items ARE released ingame. Jin like.

The moment those tali's clubs +12 and magical talismans are released (as well as opaniel armor/tali armor), as well as ruler AD, thats 90% playerbase who's going to quit. That's not arrogance, that's what is going to happen. Because that stuff is simply pay to win overpowered items which are going to destroy the game.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 07-25-2014 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    My arrogance vs Jin server totally empty after 4000000 threads that got totally wiped from the forum.

I'll put it simply. STOP. TO. SELL. POWER.

We already saw what it did on Jin, despite 4000000000000000000000000 threads patiently and kindly explaining them. We ended to all leave. If you think that completely leaving a game is showing a kind of arrogance, and doing such a post to URGE them to remove those items from the game before any1 get it, I don't know what it is.

I call it game understanding, proper healthy game management, and caring about playerbase. You call it arrogance ? Lets release those items and that server is going to be massively left as it did on Jin. My arrogance vs their releases that led Jin server empty.
    They are not 'totally wiped from the forum'. You can find back every single thread and every single post.
    I would, however, not recommend to mindlessly necro said threads (or any thread whatsoever).

Atzigan was aware of your opinion on page 4 of this thread (post #121).
    Atzigan also mentioned, earlier in this thread, that it's not in his power to stop the opaniel/Tali stuff at this moment, but that he's still trying to change that however possible. Of course, if you all race in order to get said costume/weaps and have put lots of investment (time and/or money) it will only become harder to still remove them at that point. Yet again, that's up to higher management (read: Korea).

Additionally, he's also very well aware of the OPness of Templars and, as I understood from his posts, those issues and their equivalent solutions have been forwarded to 'the devs'. However, as is still the case - they are still awaiting any reply on the matter.

Everybody agrees on the 'power items'. I do, you do, Atzigan does.
    If Korea stays deaf to it, however, nothing much of that will change.

I do, however, find the attention and transparency in communication with our GM's quite refreshing - and I only hope sincerely that they will keep this up. Of course, being regarded in the way you regard these people is not much of an incentive and is, imho, quite offending.
    Nobody holds you back from bringing the exact same message without the abundand arrogance.

You could do so yesterday, surely you didn't expect any major day&night changes over the past 24hrs? If so, then that's not only arrogance, but also naivety and quite a bit of ingorance.

Since this thread is about constructive critisism towards the Isen server - I'll leave the lecture at this and only hope on some more civilised communication.

Cheers.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Isen is a pay-to-win / pay-to-play server...even worse than Jin...look at those price of stuff that you have to pay to play.

I agree if u can use rps to buy stuff how is this any different
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I do, however, find the attention and transparency in communication with our GM's quite refreshing - and I only hope sincerely that they will keep this up. Of course, being regarded in the way you regard these people is not much of an incentive and is, imho, quite offending.
    the transparency is nice, but what would really help is if the gm's could debate idea's publicly on the forums instead of just saying we'll take everyone's opinion. there may be bits and pieces of the other groups understanding of limitations, views and the potentials without actual debate. youll have players step up and deliver some awesome ideas if you give them a chance

i think we should all show the gm's a little more support than we have been. theyve put in a lot of work lately to try satisfying us. im not sure exactly what caused this sudden change in their efforts, but im glad to see it i know beyond a doubt that some of the things ive been saying have been applied to isen, so they definitely have been listening. i like what ive seen so far and im not denying them another chance.
    Long Live Rohan!

Hello! I like idea of crone based server but there are some problems. First of all , wtf is with forge rates? I think chances for succes is 1%, i failed 10 times in a row froianne armors.This rate should be higher because is new server and people don't have money to spend for armors, anyway , crone drop is sucks and not everyone have money to spend for rps.So, dear YNK please think about rates and make this server , the best server, or if u dont change rates better close this server because is a s*it.

Quote Originally Posted by littledevall View Post
    the transparency is nice, but what would really help is if the gm's could debate idea's publicly on the forums instead of just saying we'll take everyone's opinion. there may be bits and pieces of the other groups understanding of limitations, views and the potentials without actual debate. youll have players step up and deliver some awesome ideas if you give them a chance

i think we should all show the gm's a little more support than we have been. theyve put in a lot of work lately to try satisfying us. im not sure exactly what caused this sudden change in their efforts, but im glad to see it i know beyond a doubt that some of the things ive been saying have been applied to isen, so they definitely have been listening. i like what ive seen so far and im not denying them another chance.
    Correct - but I think they're quite limited in what they can say. When things aren't 100% certain - it's oft a bad idea to already 'confirm' something. Look at what happens when a gaming company gives "an estimated date of release" on something and they surpass that release date without actually releasing. Even by a mere few hours - the world seems to come to an end for many players and cause many a riot one would rather avoid.
    That, plus they still work for a company and as such, they must always comment with said company views in mind. Not against it nor pull it in much doubt - if they want to stay, that is.

I do feel that they try to listen as good as possible - e.g.: crit scrolls - mentioned in this thread, removed just a tad later. If they can change it, they will - or so I feel. I don't, however, expect much skill changes and have sincere doubts about the costume removal but then again,that's probably up to Korea anyways and we all know how they are.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcelFeier View Post
    Hello! I like idea of crone based server but there are some problems. First of all , wtf is with forge rates? I think chances for succes is 1%, i failed 10 times in a row froianne armors.This rate should be higher because is new server and people don't have money to spend for armors, anyway , crone drop is sucks and not everyone have money to spend for rps.So, dear YNK please think about rates and make this server , the best server, or if u dont change rates better close this server because is a s*it.
    I'm not sure, but doesn't this server work with forge-events and as such, forging outside of them (and without forge buffs) is like playing on the lotto? We both know how that works, otherwise we would run this game - not play it.
    As for crone drops: it may appear they are low and prices at shops may seem extreme - but the ways to earn crones are many and more. There are many events to win / gain things with, etc. All in all, I think it's on a reasonable level as long as you do not refrain yourself to normal grind only. Be active with the events / eventserver / join an active guild / run dungeons.

I'm not such a social person either so I don't oft do parties / dungeons / events and am low on crones myself (only got like 30k at lvl 29) - but I'm pretty certain I could do much better by being a tad more socially active.

could we ask the dev team to redesign a new chatbox? for some reason mine doesnt give me the option to expand it anymore o: theres still that annoying bug when youve typed too much. you know, the one ive complained dozens of times about... people can still make it look as though theyre another player talking by knowing just where to put the [all]InsertName said : using the pasting method. (my suggestion to fix that is use a unique color for the names that cant be typed). as for crone spammers, we havent seen any in a very very long time so i dont really see the need for a limitation on how much is allowed to be typed in it o: i doubt theyd be an issue now, but if a new chatbox was made, hopefully the spam banhammer will work properly...
    Long Live Rohan!