+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 73 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 27 67 ... LastLast
    Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Yes, but how can you expect to be lvl 50 in one day time AND be stocked on gear for those levels? Plus, that boost to lvl 60 is, albeit very nice, a poisoned gift for those who do not take this into consideration.
    Don't understand me wrong, I too like to level fast as I'm probably the worst grinder and would do anything to avoid it, but not at the cost of being ungeared.

I've been actually active (read: multiple hours a day online and NOT with hunterkits) for over 6 years and never made it 110 - go figure. I'm well aware of how leveling works here.
    Like I said: drop rates ARE low - but even if they were a tat higher, one must adopt to ones needs. Farming should still be an effort, imho. Everyone being endgame within the week all stocked up on weaps and gears - how's that any fun?
    I made 50 in 19hours on my warlock using Elemntal armors xD
    But yeh, I agree that you should be able to lvl/farm in the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    I made 50 in 19hours on my warlock using Elemntal armors xD
    But yeh, I agree that you should be able to lvl/farm in the same time.
    I end up skipping so many armors because I'm broke as joke. I'm relying on costume more and pet lvl 2 lion. Saving all crones for now to get a chimera wep.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    So, basically - freeload on others and be dependent on them?

I can live with that. Where's knuffl???!
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Can you please comment on the spirit stones in badge exchange? they are the old 3 day ones from instance dungeon mall with a combination of the 7 day ones from the IM (100 int/str/dex/vit/agi/psy) can we get the 7 day ones from the IM in badge exchange as well just to be fair even if the price goes up to 7 badges.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Isen needs more crone dropps for new players WHO DONT have RP and stuff like they should beable to make the rates easy for us to make lowbie armor and stuff like that and make it decent enough for us to farm a good ammount of crone instead of 50 or 60 a kill i imean what r u gonna do with that? MAKE MORE CRONE GMS

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    So, basically - freeload on others and be dependent on them?

I can live with that. Where's knuffl???!
    yeah solo'ing will take forever to lvl up for sure and no pack+scrolls. But you'll end up free solo seal at lvl 20 for 7 days anyway so take advantage of that.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Yeah.. xcept i'm out on holiday for next week and then back at work QQ - I only get an hour or maybe 2 a day *yawn*
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I have a question about the HK....there's 2 kind of preservation stones: the "Normal" ones and the "novice" ones. My question is, Can I use the "novice" ones to make an hk or I have to use JUST the normal ones?

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by LPdamn View Post
    I have a question about the HK....there's 2 kind of preservation stones: the "Normal" ones and the "novice" ones. My question is, Can I use the "novice" ones to make an hk or I have to use JUST the normal ones?
    Just the normal ones are able to be used in the recycle system 2

i know everybody is complaining about the drop rate, but ive got something to point out...... THERES A MAGIC SHOP OPTION at the weapon/armor npc's. all you have to do is figure a good way of earning enough crone to buy the parts. hey, anybody up for some boss hunting?
    Long Live Rohan!