+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 26 66 ... LastLast
    I do believe that a drop rate must be increased. It is a MUST! Grinding on mage, in 3 hours 5 drops (2 weaps 2 armors 1 shield). unreal to get anything which would give some normal stats xD, how are we again to get crones to afford some armors, weaps good enough to grind at all. all sever making money quest in specters at ahkma cave?
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    I thought I read somewhere in these forums that at lvl50 we get an experience pouch. Damned if I can find that post now, anyone know name of npc who gives this out?
    Cassandra in crafting studio
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Thankyou,i just picked that up from Cassandra.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Yes I can see where your coming from, at lvl 49 I replaced my leather gauntlets with red dragon gauntlets. many on this server are naked and relying on the costumes to uplvl
    On the other hand - low drop rates aside (they are low!), I do think people are too set on leveling and are doing so faster than they can keep up with. Hitting lvl 60 on the first day of server and then people complain about exp rates still, it baffles me. I've made it to lvl 24 yesterday.

Honestly, if people would take more time mixing the two up (leveling whilst farming) then this wouldn't be such an issue. If you're still in leathers at lvl 49 then you're certainly doing something wrong and, imho, that's not entirely the game's fault.

That..

or the exp rates are too high
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

It would still be an issue. Lol. 1 item in 2 hours straight of farming god bless

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    On the other hand - low drop rates aside (they are low!), I do think people are too set on leveling and are doing so faster than they can keep up with. Hitting lvl 60 on the first day of server and then people complain about exp rates still, it baffles me. I've made it to lvl 24 yesterday.

Honestly, if people would take more time mixing the two up (leveling whilst farming) then this wouldn't be such an issue. If you're still in leathers at lvl 49 then you're certainly doing something wrong and, imho, that's not entirely the game's fault.

That..

or the exp rates are too high
    Get to lvl 50 then use the pouch to reach 60. That's how people get to lvl 6x and I'm one of them. Yes the leveling rate is really slow just like the old times but then again you can use pack+scrolls then it's easy to reach lvl 50 in a day then use pouch to reach 60 so it's possible and trust me that exp rate is really slow.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

was solo grinding on lvl 40 mobs last night (went to sleep at about 3) 9 hours later and im lvl 40 so I gained about 6 lvls. Exp rate is pretty terrible on the bright side I have 400k crones 3 more ses to the 5 I got yesterday and another 100k in mano rings. Drop rate sucks but at least my bag isnt full :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    was solo grinding on lvl 40 mobs last night (went to sleep at about 3) 9 hours later and im lvl 40 so I gained about 6 lvls. Exp rate is pretty terrible on the bright side I have 400k crones 3 more ses to the 5 I got yesterday and another 100k in mano rings. Drop rate sucks but at least my bag isnt full :P
    drop rate do suck but leveling rate it's normal and you know what's suck, I bought a lion lvl 2 at the IM to have more hp and faster atk crit dd for 15day and then I saw the list of the gift rewards, They have lion 15 days too I could of use those 1k ecash for scrolling.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    Get to lvl 50 then use the pouch to reach 60. That's how people get to lvl 6x and I'm one of them. Yes the leveling rate is really slow just like the old times but then again you can use pack+scrolls then it's easy to reach lvl 50 in a day then use pouch to reach 60 so it's possible and trust me that exp rate is really slow.
    Yes, but how can you expect to be lvl 50 in one day time AND be stocked on gear for those levels? Plus, that boost to lvl 60 is, albeit very nice, a poisoned gift for those who do not take this into consideration.
    Don't understand me wrong, I too like to level fast as I'm probably the worst grinder and would do anything to avoid it, but not at the cost of being ungeared.

I've been actually active (read: multiple hours a day online and NOT with hunterkits) for over 6 years and never made it 110 - go figure. I'm well aware of how leveling works here.
    Like I said: drop rates ARE low - but even if they were a tat higher, one must adopt to ones needs. Farming should still be an effort, imho. Everyone being endgame within the week all stocked up on weaps and gears - how's that any fun?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Yes, but how can you expect to be lvl 50 in one day time AND be stocked on gear for those levels? Plus, that boost to lvl 60 is, albeit very nice, a poisoned gift for those who do not take this into consideration.
    Don't understand me wrong, I too like to level fast as I'm probably the worst grinder and would do anything to avoid it, but not at the cost of being ungeared.

I've been actually active (read: multiple hours a day online and NOT with hunterkits) for over 6 years and never made it 110 - go figure. I'm well aware of how leveling works here.
    Like I said: drop rates ARE low - but even if they were a tat higher, one must adopt to ones needs. Farming should still be an effort, imho. Everyone being endgame within the week all stocked up on weaps and gears - how's that any fun?
    Try to have friends that know's what's their doing and specially that use's IM then you won't have problem at all. Make sure there's mage in your pt or dekan atleast then you have dmg in pt even with noob wep. Everyone in your pt should have hk at lvl 35 so remember in pt every dmg countsand that's your exp. Use pack+scroll and your solo seal is enough to reach 50+ in a day.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

BTW lvl 45 costume is OP.. even tho your naked, you can grind with that costume only and to bad it's only for a day so try to take advantage of it using hk. But then again you'll have more costume coming later.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active