+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 24 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Banned
    If you do exactly what I listed, pretty sure everyone is REALLY going to join Isen.

Seeing the lack of offensive Shiny options, the only obvious winner from them would be a vit Dekan (his damage is not affected by DD) and the losers would be dex Guardians and agi Dhans. I can see it being useful to others in regards to reducing the overall damage, but it would further enforce the Damage Drop route and reduce variety, because the other options such as crit aren't very good. Then again, people opt for DD anyway because even on Adorned version level it is better than other option types, and the crit classes were doomed to begin with, so perhaps the introduction of Shiny stones is not so bad.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tundmatu View Post
    Seeing the lack of offensive Shiny options, the only obvious winner from them would be a vit Dekan (his damage is not affected by DD) and the losers would be dex Guardians and agi Dhans. I can see it being useful to others in regards to reducing the overall damage, but it would further enforce the Damage Drop route and reduce variety, because the other options such as crit aren't very good. Then again, people opt for DD anyway because even on Adorned version level it is better than other option types, and the crit classes were doomed to begin with, so perhaps the introduction of Shiny stones is not so bad.
    This server is obviously centered around craft type weapons. Crit builds are going to have the same dd everyone else does.

Even if they add shiny dd stones...its already been said by Aztigan drops are only going to be rank 6 instead of 10...just a hunch but if thats a linear type system as far as stat gains go, and rank 10 gives you 67/68% glacials...67 or 68 x .6 is going to give you a 40% max on stats on this server...notice its the same as the original stat cap Korea wanted to give us. It would be nice if Aztigan could confirm what glacial stats will cap at with the limits on this server just so everyone could know. If those are going to be the limits only ones that would use forged will be for hp/dd weapons...not worth it for anything else.

i really cannot stop laughing "crone abusing" dat joke i knew ynk really cared abut money but cmon from spirit stones we get 45-55k crones thats HALF A BEAR for god sake thats why ynk will remove and wont tolerate such an "abuse" just making me laugh really hard,i suppouse IM ishenprices are not abuse to US 1.5k ases or what about ruler quest joke trade ur ruler for 160mill crones OMFG ases is more expensive then RULER DAFAQ dem jukes ,i rather keep the ruler or least sell it for rps(i dont have it atm but cmon who would sell ruler for 160mill crones lewl)YNK PLOX get serious, one more thing the drop rates + drop stone are also abuse to US not getting anything at all
    Last edited by Gebieter118; 07-23-2014 at 07:57 PM.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Gebieter118 View Post
    i really cannot stop laughing "crone abusing" dat joke i knew ynk really cared abut money but cmon from spirit stones we get 45-55k crones thats HALF A BEAR for god sake thats why ynk will remove and wont tolerate such an "abuse" just making me laugh really hard,i suppouse IM ishenprices are not abuse to US 1.5k ases or what about ruler quest joke trade ur ruler for 160mill crones OMFG ases is more expensive then RULER DAFAQ dem jukes ,i rather keep the ruler or least sell it for rps(i dont have it atm but cmon who would sell ruler for 160mill crones lewl)YNK PLOX get serious, one more thing the drop rates + drop stone are also abuse to US not getting anything at all
    Clarification here: Players have been gathering not 45k or 55k, there was a player that gathered 5 million just by doing this. others created guilds or starting buying pets from the merchants and sold them in the EM. Of course the crone numbers aren't serious right now because we were able to monitor the crone in every character and verify how they obtained it. Once the maintenance is over that exploit will be fixed.

Edit: Players even tried sealing the pets and deleting the characters thinking it wouldn't leave a trace, but...it does
    Last edited by Atzigan; 07-23-2014 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Clarification here: Players have been gathering not 45k or 55k, there was a player that gathered 5 million just by doing this. others created guilds or starting buying pets from the merchants and sold them in the EM. Of course the crone numbers aren't serious right now because we were able to monitor the crone in every character and verify how they obtained it. Once the maintenance is over that exploit will be fixed.

Edit: Players even tried sealing the pets and deleting the characters thinking it wouldn't leave a trace, but...it does
    xd thats foolish tho thinking it wouldnt leave a trace LOGS op but there must be some1 who to check themsometimes and obviously this is a time when u guys do

lvl 50 reward boost exp pouch can be use any lvl? or can you still use it after 60? maybe someone already talk about this and I missed it so I'm really curious about it if you can use it on any lvl
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    lvl 50 reward boost exp pouch can be use any lvl? or can you still use it after 60? maybe someone already talk about this and I missed it so I'm really curious about it if you can use it on any lvl
    Can be used at any level! You just need to get it at 50

The gm told me it was shadowace abusing the chrones
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Shadowace you have been busy
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired