+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 24 64 ... LastLast
    Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Gebieter118 View Post
    i really cannot stop laughing "crone abusing" dat joke i knew ynk really cared abut money but cmon from spirit stones we get 45-55k crones thats HALF A BEAR for god sake thats why ynk will remove and wont tolerate such an "abuse" just making me laugh really hard,i suppouse IM ishenprices are not abuse to US 1.5k ases or what about ruler quest joke trade ur ruler for 160mill crones OMFG ases is more expensive then RULER DAFAQ dem jukes ,i rather keep the ruler or least sell it for rps(i dont have it atm but cmon who would sell ruler for 160mill crones lewl)YNK PLOX get serious, one more thing the drop rates + drop stone are also abuse to US not getting anything at all
    Clarification here: Players have been gathering not 45k or 55k, there was a player that gathered 5 million just by doing this. others created guilds or starting buying pets from the merchants and sold them in the EM. Of course the crone numbers aren't serious right now because we were able to monitor the crone in every character and verify how they obtained it. Once the maintenance is over that exploit will be fixed.

Edit: Players even tried sealing the pets and deleting the characters thinking it wouldn't leave a trace, but...it does
    Last edited by Atzigan; 07-23-2014 at 09:34 PM.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    lvl 50 reward boost exp pouch can be use any lvl? or can you still use it after 60? maybe someone already talk about this and I missed it so I'm really curious about it if you can use it on any lvl
    Can be used at any level! You just need to get it at 50

Shadowace you have been busy
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Greetings Rohanians! We are conducting a small hotfix with the congratulatory gifts players receive at level 10, to address the crone exploit some players have been trying to abuse. The servers will be online in about 2 hours! We apologize for the inconvenience!
    GMs should lock these players who abused crones from congratulatory Quest at lvl 10. It must be fair to us who dont abuse.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    Greetings Rohanians! We are conducting a small hotfix with the congratulatory gifts players receive at level 10, to address the crone exploit some players have been trying to abuse. The servers will be online in about 2 hours! We apologize for the inconvenience!
    GMs should lock these players who abused crones from congratulatory Quest at lvl 10. It must be fair to us who dont abuse.
    We are more than thankful for players that cause no foul play. We are not imposing the ban hammer yet, but we did warn the users and the crones or anything they obtained through the exploit is being removed as we speak so there's no unfair advantage between players.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    Shadowace you have been busy

Please fix the drop rate, it's imposible to get armors and weapons....we need thos weapons and armors to lvl up in other maps and also to sell those things and get crones T_T Please fix the drop rate!

If you dont ban or lock their accs whose abused crones much more 100k+, so it will be not fair to us who didnt abuse. Keep server fair for all players please. Don't let them abuse, cheat then they still have those items and crones from abusing.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    If you dont ban or lock their accs whose abused crones much more 100k+, so it will be not fair to us who didnt abuse. Keep server fair for all players please. Don't let them abuse, cheat then they still have those items and crones from abusing.
    We're taking all the necessary procedures so there is no fair advantage, fear not vipaccount!

Banned
    please note shinji is also lurking here.

y0 taintedchild.