+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 60 ... LastLast
    Commoner
    Yow Atzigan, the drop rates are indeed so SO bad >.<

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I support kamil it should stay and stay as a 25 stack of 1 hour crit immune scrolls so people can skip 7ing phantom crow lmao

@guy above: isnt that always how it goes?
    You for real? What are you made of now for real, it's not our problem you guys wana marry temps. But that's how it is, crit immune scrolls totally nerfed dex guards and dhans. And you are qqin about phantom crow instead of temps dmg, wtf wrong WITH YOU.

this thread got out of control so quick lol.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Peasant
    Funny as. Round 52 of money grab is becoming clearer to the ones in denial.

GL getting your +12 opanial weaps and armors and **** for crones. lol
    wkwkwkwkw

Since people are focused on this thread, I thought I might get an answer and help. Does rohan work on Windows 8 computer? Just wondering..... Or are there any specific files that I will have to download? Thanks.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Why New Server ?Rohan had enaugh and not so many Player! A Server Merge was better ....

Banned

Awards Showcase

Keep this thread on topic please. Avoid starting forum fights to see who's the best internet troll.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Since people are focused on this thread, I thought I might get an answer and help. Does rohan work on Windows 8 computer? Just wondering..... Or are there any specific files that I will have to download? Thanks.
    Yes it does! No specific modification needed. I currently run rohan on 8.1 without any issues.

Banned

Awards Showcase

We still haven't finished with all the changes we will make to cater to most of our players and provide them the best possible gameplay experience.
    Best results are obtained by cooperating together to iron out all the small details for future maintenance days to improve a healthy progression. Yes, there will be changes and yes I would like your opinion and suggestions.

I am not looking for posts that go: Yes Isen **** because ***k **** and more **** because **** you guys. Keep those to yourself since there is nothing constructive or beneficial from doing that.

Thanks for your cooperation guys!

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    This new **** might be fun in the short term, later on it'll lose it's relevance and just end up as Jin upon a reintroduction of all that o,p crap that's built up in jin, mark what I'm saying. What they should've probably done though is nerfing blunt mastery in response to players' feedback instead of going through all of this confusion and opening up a new server.
    We steered away from all the uber power influx by having a separate Item Mall. We are aware of Blunt Mastery and how much everyone of you love with fiery passion. I have discussed time and time again with the devs about it but until I get a confirmation date of when changes like that will happen I can't just say SOON FRIENDS! Trust me, I'll be dancing of joy when we get confirmation of any changes on blunt mastery and hero skills.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 60 ... LastLast