+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: dumb but funny

Peasant
    i couldve put it nicely doesn't change much tho does it. everybody knows what I wrote is true anyways. ppl just in denial and think this server will be much different. only thing that's changing really is less garbage stats that PWI chucked in for money swoop that ruined the game.
    wkwkwkwkw

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Still having fun - too bad i gotta quit here for 8 hours
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodlem View Post
    well everybody knows you aint playing for endgame lil' eagle, think you might make a char over the 9X range this time tho ? non factor.

and lol @ the ban. Guess Atzigan couldn't handle me speaking the truth. PS check balrog sets and the egyptian/persian sets on Isen IM LOL. fail without charge right from the start

I'll let this account and all your other accounts fly for now. Be less toxic next time or I'll make sure to close every single account of yours.
    With regards of the sets, they will go to Jin or Ran not to Isen server, our web dev is still working on our website. I made a statement on the official discussion thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I'll let this account and all your other accounts fly for now. Be less toxic next time or I'll make sure to close every single account of yours.
    With regards of the sets, they will go to Jin or Ran not to Isen server, our web dev is still working on our website. I made a statement on the official discussion thread.
    Atzigan why did you close the discussion thread?

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Dude get rid of that silly signature. It's rather..ya know. .
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Peasant
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    LOL, whatever man ...

Maybe my attitude might be a bit less 'toxic' if I hadn't been put through years of false hopes and promises from the people that run this game. Say one thing, do another.

The only thing that is 'toxic' is the stuff you guys have been putting in the community water for such a long time. Anyways, peace. I don't even play this game anymore, I still like to catch up on what's happening though.
    wkwkwkwkw