+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: dumb but funny

dumb but funny

lol @ Isen server

+12 items can be traded for the next tier up, and just how does one make his item to +12? uber amounts of crones ingame or hmm let's see, stones from IM ? LOL

this server is nothing but another money grab from these desperate ****ers in itself.

it'll all end up dumb as **** once everyone is leveled too. it'll be the same old queers standing around talking moronic **** to each other and accusing others of scamming @ hazy. ahahah ah

ofc after this server fails, cuz it will, game was clearly on it's last financial legs so they pulled Isen out of the hat, but their last move will be to merge all servers and resell epics, upgrades, walters, and all the other **** that makes them a rather healthyl dose of coin

PWI have played well. theres no love in business as these guys have proven time and time again.

all just lies and money grabs. GG !@

oh yeah and temps dmg is still broken to **** lol. you guys are all idiots.

Hey Atizgan, can you ban this **** tard negative **** for ever?
    Hey you
    Yeah, you
    No, not you.
    The other guy.
    You right there!
    Yes you.
    Do you like tacos?

Well from what I've read http://rohan.playrohan.com/LandingSite/2014IsenServer/

Everything is pretty well centered around crone and power badges. So yeah big deal if you gotta buy + stones, we all know they're not gonna make it completely IM free. They still need an income to keep it going. Imo needing to buy stones isn't a huge deal, specially when everyone has the chance to have boss drops now just from doing Power Areana and grinding crones to buy them ingame. I'm sure they may even make enhancement stones available with crone and power badges, but it'll prob be alot more time consuming to do it that way than just using IM.

Temps are however ****ed up still, we all know that.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Quote Originally Posted by diksinormus53 View Post
    lol @ Isen server

+12 items can be traded for the next tier up, and just how does one make his item to +12? uber amounts of crones ingame or hmm let's see, stones from IM ? LOL

this server is nothing but another money grab from these desperate ****ers in itself.

it'll all end up dumb as **** once everyone is leveled too. it'll be the same old queers standing around talking moronic **** to each other and accusing others of scamming @ hazy. ahahah ah

ofc after this server fails, cuz it will, game was clearly on it's last financial legs so they pulled Isen out of the hat, but their last move will be to merge all servers and resell epics, upgrades, walters, and all the other **** that makes them a rather healthyl dose of coin

PWI have played well. theres no love in business as these guys have proven time and time again.

all just lies and money grabs. GG !@

oh yeah and temps dmg is still broken to **** lol. you guys are all idiots.
    so wait

we are all idiots cuz were on forum of game we play

but ur on forums wasting time on game u hate and dont play

ya we idiots

Quote Originally Posted by DoomToWin View Post
    so wait

we are all idiots cuz were on forum of game we play

but ur on forums wasting time on game u hate and dont play

ya we idiots
    +1. facepalm .
    Hey you
    Yeah, you
    No, not you.
    The other guy.
    You right there!
    Yes you.
    Do you like tacos?

you're all under some illusion that end game on isen will be that much different, well no. same old **** tards talking **** @ each other, charge charge charge for OP

you'll still have to charge a lot or have some 'good luck' rolling for scrolls (as ****zagan put it) and **** from their 'special' Isen IM to be 'competitive' here. and you'll all be logging off to save scrolls, something that ruined PvP around the clock on the other servers. don't be fooled.

i'm negative cuz i know how these clowns and this game works. they're just trying to pull the wool over everyones eyes once again in a **** attempt to patch all the holes in their ship up for now to keep it afloat

PWI have gone beyond MILKING that COW til' the tits dry up. the cow is now pretty much dead, they just refuse to turn the life support machine off and are keeping it alive with smoke and mirrors to squeeze every last ounce of the crappy same old milk from that tit.

you know i'm right too.

Let's see first time what this server can do. Atzigan said something about new race, maybe will be ok this server.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by diksinormus53 View Post
    you're all under some illusion that end game on isen will be that much different, well no. same old **** tards talking **** @ each other, charge charge charge for OP

you'll still have to charge a lot or have some 'good luck' rolling for scrolls (as ****zagan put it) and **** from their 'special' Isen IM to be 'competitive' here. and you'll all be logging off to save scrolls, something that ruined PvP around the clock on the other servers. don't be fooled.

i'm negative cuz i know how these clowns and this game works. they're just trying to pull the wool over everyones eyes once again in a **** attempt to patch all the holes in their ship up for now to keep it afloat

PWI have gone beyond MILKING that COW til' the tits dry up. the cow is now pretty much dead, they just refuse to turn the life support machine off and are keeping it alive with smoke and mirrors to squeeze every last ounce of the crappy same old milk from that tit.

you know i'm right too.
    Half of us aren't playing on Isen for the endgame, but for the exact opposite.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Peasant
    well everybody knows you aint playing for endgame lil' eagle, think you might make a char over the 9X range this time tho ? non factor.

and lol @ the ban. Guess Atzigan couldn't handle me speaking the truth. PS check balrog sets and the egyptian/persian sets on Isen IM LOL. fail without charge right from the start
    wkwkwkwkw

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I don't think i'll make a char over the 9x range, no. I'll still have more fun than half of those who do and cry for exp rates in the process.

Also, if you got banned for the above - it's certainly not for what you said but how you said it.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher