+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Well I am not sure how this works but correct me if I'm wrong .

The gm will get the rewards ? And he would need to share them to all the guild members?

Because if that's true....what will stop the gm to make a second toon -_-" and run away with all the stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by GrayFB View Post
    Well I am not sure how this works but correct me if I'm wrong .

The gm will get the rewards ? And he would need to share them to all the guild members?

Because if that's true....what will stop the gm to make a second toon -_-" and run away with all the stuff?
    There are GM rewards and guild member rewards and you need to keep up in lvls so dont expect a lvl 1 char to get anything you need to reach lvl 50 before the GM awards 1st prize and be lvl 70 before the GM awards 2nd prize and be lvl 115 before the GM awards 3rd prize.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

aham I understand ^^ ty for the explanation , I didn't really understand how it will work. Btw is the server going to be up in a few minutes?

They just pushed it back an hour AGAIN. Expecting it to come up at 11pm pst now.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Quote Originally Posted by GrayFB View Post
    aham I understand ^^ ty for the explanation , I didn't really understand how it will work. Btw is the server going to be up in a few minutes?
    Maint has been extended by 1 hour by a ninja edit from verenbaen. He should have really replied instead but oh well.

Learn more: here

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Can anyone confirm if servers are up yet? Or how much longer? I'd like to make the characters before going to work in 2 hrs.

Thx

Edit; nvm see above
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

fk ? seriously...another hour...

Now I understand what did you mean by ninja...when I last looked it was 10 pm..but I guess everyone saw that...but no one replyed...

Well already stayed up 2hrs later than I wanted to hoping they'd actually be on time. Can't really afford to stay up any later, got 5hrs til i gotta be up for work and a 10hr shift.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Well if they dont add more hours to the delay ...probably you will have time -_-" ....

Squire
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Differences and conflict aside and honestly all you have to do is keep up with the other people in the guild to get the free stuff once the 1st guy is lvl 115 and the GM gives out the prize its over you quit or the GM disbands (more likely) and people guild up.

Not that it matters they killed ruler 160m crones is nothing :|
    What do you mean not that it matters? Who would sell their ruler for 160m?
    Moon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast