+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    dw..chronos2099 it will probably be still offline....when you come back from work ) [jk ...I hope the servers will be on soon ]

Quote Originally Posted by 10char View Post
    What do you mean not that it matters? Who would sell their ruler for 160m?
    Well they're not +able in this server, so once people start getting full sets.....eventually down the road I can see them being sold for crone, if crones really gonna be as valuable as they claim.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

There is a ruler with set effects that you can upgrade your chimera accs into whereas the normal rulers are really only for people to exchange into an npc for 160m crones. Check the landing site I linked it in my original post for more details.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by GrayFB View Post
    dw..chronos2099 it will probably be still offline....when you come back from work ) [jk ...I hope the servers will be on soon ]
    I'll set my alarm for an hour to see if it actually comes up, but I'm not gonna hold my breath lol.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender

I know right, lol. 160mil, rofl.
    Hey you
    Yeah, you
    No, not you.
    The other guy.
    You right there!
    Yes you.
    Do you like tacos?

Squire
    Oh ok didn't see the chimera accs --> wrath
    Moon

Oh wow they actually removed Option Stat Limits .....bout damn time.......http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21964
    Joey
    115 Str Defender

Oh , does anyone know how the Isen item mall will work ? I see that you can select it.....but nothing happens -_-"...any chance it will be good to use when the server will be on ? I don't want to purchase a pack or something ...and after 5 minutes to see i have bought it for the other servers....

Quote Originally Posted by chronos2099 View Post
    Oh wow they actually removed Option Stat Limits .....bout damn time.......http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21964
    71% dd is back woot woot woot

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by GrayFB View Post
    Oh , does anyone know how the Isen item mall will work ? I see that you can select it.....but nothing happens -_-"...any chance it will be good to use when the server will be on ? I don't want to purchase a pack or something ...and after 5 minutes to see i have bought it for the other servers....
    According to the maintenance notes, Isen has it's own special IM, Big 5, and Lucky 7. So you may wanna wait til server goes live.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast