+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

PSA: The entire server should build one guild until the first lvl 115

If you have not seen the landing page here then check it out because there is a heavy incentive for players to stick in the same guild (differences and conflicts aside) to reap massive rewards (as long as you can keep up on the lvls).

From what I understand if you are lvl 115 by the time the GMs award the prizes you will also earn the prize. The same goes for being lvl 50/70 so if you want free stuff keep that in mind if not a server wide guild join the guild you know is gonna win and keep up with them :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

You know that's impossible right ?

Take people like me for example....i would like to have my own guild with my own rules , than to be controlled by someone who has too many restrictions .
    And as far as I know people from all the servers are coming ....probably some people that hate eachother and can't wait to pk eachother....etc.
    It's not a bad ideea...i'm just saying its kinda impossible

Gonna be hard to get those +12 Talis, 0 to 115 in about 5 weeks. That's a really tight time frame, considering everyone's gonna have noobly gear for awhile.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Quote Originally Posted by GrayFB View Post

Take people like me for example....i would like to have my own guild with my own rules , than to be controlled by someone who has too many restrictions .
    And as far as I know people from all the servers are coming ....probably some people that hate eachother and can't wait to pk eachother....etc.
    I doubt it'll happen also, but hey it's only 1 month and would be beneficial to everyone.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Im down for that ill be getting ultimate and scrolls so lvl me please!!!!!

Lol, I already have 106 members, gg
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

Walter +7 in isen too bad, jin 2.0

if you have 106 members....just think of how many people will play....

Quote Originally Posted by GrayFB View Post

Differences and conflict aside and honestly all you have to do is keep up with the other people in the guild to get the free stuff once the 1st guy is lvl 115 and the GM gives out the prize its over you quit or the GM disbands (more likely) and people guild up.

Not that it matters they killed ruler 160m crones is nothing :|

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

btw ThePainOfMe how is the guild going to be named?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast