+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayFB View Post
    btw ThePainOfMe how is the guild going to be named?
    Naming it Illuminati
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I still need to get me a guild. Still debating to join one or not. I kind of have lak on all the drama that comes with it..
    lol if I do join a guild you wont know its me thats for sure only on the last 0.00001% exp to 1050% exp will you find out :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    There is a ruler with set effects that you can upgrade your chimera accs into whereas the normal rulers are really only for people to exchange into an npc for 160m crones. Check the landing site I linked it in my original post for more details.
    Soo let me get this straight. You make chimera accessories +12 and you get wrath A-D. That wrath is not reinforce-able right? That would like, uhm, kill it... like... headshot... bye bye Isen...

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

71% dd is back woot woot woot
    Congratz ^^

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Banned
    Epic...look at all the "pro" players turning into pussies when they don't have a gear advantage and aren't just sitting at xp cap raping poor scrubs trying to level.

Well...just ignore the drama and think about yourself -_-".

I personally do that when a drama star makes his/her entrance -_-" I just mind my own bussiness. You don't need to take part in the drama :P

Just saying ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by chronos2099 View Post
    Not a morning person, I can stay up late with no problem. However waking up is a bitch for me, I can handle a min to look if servers live, but actually committing myself to getting up an hour early for work I can't handle lol. And honestly at this point, I'm prob just gonna wait out the remainder of the hour. If it delays again, that'll be my "fu.ck it" moment.
    True story u.u Easier to stay awake than wake up... I woke up though... Lucas told me to wake up at 7:30 and it's 7:44 everyone is saying it's in 15 mins soo woot...

Really excited ;o Shouldn't be but oh well ^^

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoIas View Post
    Soo let me get this straight. You make chimera accessories +12 and you get wrath A-D. That wrath is not reinforce-able right? That would like, uhm, kill it... like... headshot... bye bye Isen...
    Did you see the new armors lol. End game pvp on here isn't going to be any better then Jin...its kinda funny some people still think otherwise.

lol if I do join a guild you wont know its me thats for sure only on the last 0.00001% exp to 1050% exp will you find out :P
    lol Icey, always a scrub that choses to hide away

history repeating itself here. what a puzzy ass little bitch.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    But that is my problem. I can't mind my own business ..haha no but will see.

Not sure if I will tell my ign as well - id probably be kos already -yawn-
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher