+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldron View Post
    Im a newbie and I cant log in it says account not registered I followed all the steps but it wont work, Im thinking of uninstalling it and give it up, need tips thanks
    tips, let's see. Oh yeah...

uninstalling it and give it up
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

I have the same problem. I actually captured the screen were it says the error. Please help GM's.

Thanks and more power.

Here's the link: http://prntscr.com/4nadfm

Having the same issue even though I can login EM. Haven't been playing for almost a year and suddenly felt like login in and check if i have weapons eligible for the compensation. Had sent a ticket to GM, pending response. Hope nothing major. If yes, guess gonna uninstall again, lol

"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time".
    - Marthe Troly-Curtin

Wow, seriously? Haven't got a response yet. Gosh, this is getting painstakingly slow. Looks like I'm gonna give this a miss...

- Marthe Troly-Curtin

Hi Atzigan,

Please refer to below reply from your support team. I mean, really? This is how you guys treat returning players? The last time I played was in end 2013 or early 2014, and I stopped playing temporarily due to family commitment. And recently got email from you guys that you have new stuff going on as well as the new merging etc. Which actually got me interested and when I tried to login my two main accounts, this is what I get? Account banned due to hacking??? Seriously??? Wow, I am speechless and dumbfounded man. I mean, really, how do u guys validate and verify whether my accounts have been involved in hacking? Was it because I purchased a character from EM in 2013 which is involved in hacking? How do u guys justify? This is really ridiculous. How would you feel for getting punished for something you didn't do?
    Atzigan, appreciate if you could advice on this matter. Thanks.

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting support. We have investigated your account, and found your account being involved in using, trading, supporting and assisting or in any other way being involved with hacking or map abuse, and because of that, unfortunately we banned your account.

Your account along with any other account involved in malicious actions towards the game have been banned. If you want to create a case and want us to "further investigate" your account and possible but not guaranteed overturn such ban, you will have to provide further information regarding your account and the activities and connections with hacking or abusing the system in Game.

Regards,
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff

- Marthe Troly-Curtin

Yeah right, as if I'm going to re-create and play again. Fail game is fail. Adios Rohan. Good opportunity for me to permanently retire. Really, thanks alot Atzigan. I hope you're happy with your "fail" support team, for penalizing someone who did not break any rules. Congratz to Playwith/YNK...thumbs up to you guys! Farewell Rohan, and good luck to the rest of players! One word of advice though, don't put your hopes too high on this game. U'll never know when they'll ban you for something you didn't do.

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting us using Playwith Interactive Game Support.

Thank you for your kind words about the game,We understand the frustration on your end but the GM's decision is final about your account. And further pursuing this issue will no longer result in an adequate solution, therefore any further communications pertaining to this problem will be disregarded without further review. We will however, not block the ip’s that you play on; so this way, you can still play by creating a new account. We hope that you will continue to enjoy our game with the new account while abiding by our Terms of Service. We apologize for any inconvenience this may bring.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

If you still have further comments , suggestions, inquiries or any other concerns, Please feel free to contact us again at our Ticket Support anytime.

Best Regards,
    PLaywith Interactive Support Staff

Ticket Details
    Ticket ID: 216180
    Department: R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud Game Master
    Type: Issue
    Priority: Medium

- Marthe Troly-Curtin

Banned
    Lol superduper banned lol

kudos duppers! lol. Rohan will be much better if cheaters will be banned forever.

Wait what? Hackers are still trying to ask if their account will still be released? Probably they still have the guts to ask for that kind of request. LOL.