+ Reply to Thread

Isen item mall question

To cut to the chase, will there be epics and or weapons like them purchasable through the item mall for Isen?

I read that Issen will be crone focused as the main currency but as having a history with Rohan I am not sure if i believe that. I think RP will be the main focused currency, but who knows that's just a guess.

I played Rohan some years back and I remember a new server was started because some were so mad over the epic weapons being sold in the item mall (not exchange) for hundreds of dollars. Because of this a new server was created and literally the same thing happens but they were instead called upgrade instead up epic (I think that was the name anyways) Anyways it was a long time ago and really vague so I don't exactly remember how the epic game played out (flame protection)

After being told there would be no "epics" and having these upgrade weapons introduced for rp I quit. I just don't want to put the time and effort into leveling if the same thing is going to happen. Has this been discussed yet and maybe iv'e missed it on my search through the forums? I would figure this concerns more people than just me.
    Last edited by Sharpii; 07-22-2014 at 12:49 AM.

this new server has a completely different item mall concept compared to the way its been ran in the past. no, i can assure you even though im not a gm, that they will not be selling epics/upgradeds on Isen. youre a bit wrong about the epics/upgradeds..... ran has both epics and upgradeds, jin has neither but has other major issues...like when one server gets balanced it usually throws the other off.... ran and jin are connected through their patchs.... Isen wont be....it means a lot more work for the GM's but it should pay off if they play their cards right. Isen will be MOSTLY based off of crone, but yes, there will still be rps....how else are they going to make money other than subscription? D: Ran and Jin are based off of high rollers buying lots and lots of expensive gears.......Isen will not be.... the GM's are aiming for middle class spenders instead of the high rollers. sounds crazy at first! but not if you really think about it o: theyre aiming for a bigger population.
    Long Live Rohan!