+ Reply to Thread

Question New server online date/hour ?

I know that the estimate date of launch is 22/7...but how/when can we know if they will open the server for sure ?

Beside that ...O-o at what hour will it open ?

You can't tell if there will be delays until tomorrow. For the time, the server as Atzigan said supposed to open after maintenance which is 38 hours from now.
    Hey you
    Yeah, you
    No, not you.
    The other guy.
    You right there!
    Yes you.
    Do you like tacos?

I understand. I was asking around and no one knew anything since the official post from atzigan just told us an aproximate date...not a sure one . It would be nice if he could post again the exact hour of the launch Where im living its gmt+2 so I would like to know in advance if possible .

But i have low hopes that he will post the hour.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    For Europe and Eastbound.. it's more likely to be (very) late evening / nighttime and thus - probably for the 23rd, or so I assume.

Currently updating a years-old client, in the hope it'll work rather than the new one which doesn't. Typical.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    For Europe and Eastbound.. it's more likely to be (very) late evening / nighttime and thus - probably for the 23rd, or so I assume.

Currently updating a years-old client, in the hope it'll work rather than the new one which doesn't. Typical.
    For most of Europeans the maint ends 4-7am.
    Hey you
    Yeah, you
    No, not you.
    The other guy.
    You right there!
    Yes you.
    Do you like tacos?

Ty EaglePhoenix , I was thinking about the same time ...but still....it would be nice if an admin would post the exact time Q_Q .

I'm trying to be as optimistic as I can regarding the new server. Even with all the negative posts and comments.

But still I have a little fear . I fear that ynk has raised most of the players hope with this new server and the words that describe it ..that it will be different...you won't need to rape your wallet to be a good player etc.

I just don't want them to fail with this new server, that's all. Most of my friends are thinking to move on the new server and leave the old servers behind ...it would be sad if they would fail our expectations . Well I guess we will just have to wait and see.

If they failed then there won't be anyone left to play this game.
    Hey you
    Yeah, you
    No, not you.
    The other guy.
    You right there!
    Yes you.
    Do you like tacos?

Yes that's what I fear.

I don't think that they planned this well or if they took in consideration how people will react if they fail .....already a lot of players have left... if they fail this one too....well ....they can keep this game for themselves...

I see this server as theyr last chance to do something right for them ..and for us...