+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned
    Pretty much what Jin looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    So you can see there were +18 items listed on Isen EM, coming from Event Server which has been mistakenly linked with Isen EM List at last CV event.

Before the actual ISEN server goes live, please do a complete wipe of the Isen EM List at 7/22 maint (including cancelled transactions and sealed items) in order to be sure the new server is going to be safe from those mfkin OP items.

List of possible items that could have been switched to Isen with this trick :

- Bezemut +18 set (x4)
    - Absolute +18 set (x2)
    - Weapon Stone packages massively xferred : 55% atk force stone / 45% atk speed / hp+mp abs / 41% DD
    - Armor Stone package aswell : 200 vit + 800 hp + pdef armor stones
    - Sage's set +18
    First of all, where do you get the "it has been mistakenly linked with Isen EM list at last CV event"? Where do you come out with the idea that this bug only happened during last CV event? For your information, even if someone sealed something from Event Server at day 1, it works.

Second of all, I lol at you trying to act smart giving GMs a list of possible items that can be sealed (since GMs are dumb they don't know what items they have put on the event server that can be sealed, right?) lmao. Also I'm loling at you saying what does those packages include. Thanks for pointing the obvious, we didn't know.

Anyways, you forgot about the crone too. Since Isen is all about Crone and Power Badges, crone can be sealed & sold too.
    Last edited by NicoIas; 07-20-2014 at 04:53 PM.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoIas View Post

Anyways, you forgot about the crone too. Since Isen is all about Crone and Power Badges, crone can be sealed & sold too.
    Not on Isen. It's disabled.

I don't believe gms are dumb, but considering their huge histories of fails I'd rather be sure everything isn't missed. That's still better than coming on forum saying "hey hey gms look there's a problem with isen I know what's wrong but I won't say it if you can't find it then you're completely dumb "

y so mad nico ?
    Last edited by eikniwt; 07-20-2014 at 06:16 PM.

Not on Isen. It's disabled. y so mad nico ?

If it would be disabled then there wouldn't be any option like this. GMs said we wouldn't be able to sell crones, but until Isen Crone Exchange Market is taken down, I'll leave my post saying "crones too".

I'm not mad why are you mad?

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Banned
    oh wow.

bitch mad.

I'd rather play on Isen where it's kinda balanced than playing on Jin on which temps hit 70k reg and 400k ss triple fatal without empower and using 30%s

Just logged on Jin, there's temps with 2 feather +18 / 2 rulers +14 / opaniel +18 / walter +7 / absolute +12 = Hitting me 70k without empower. Dekans are 2shots, defenders 2shots, temps 1shot, thats fkin ridiculous.
    Stilgar doing his best to kill Jin , in Jin there is pro dekan pro dhans pro rangers pro gaints pro scouts temps can't be pro without full IM , if u used full IM on other chars too they will be pro and maybe better than temps
    i'm the temp u talking about who did this damage on u today , but u was naked , if u want to build pro tanky pvp char i can teach u how to do it , and when i use my temp gears on my dhan , dekan , guard , scout , gaint i still can kill anyone people playing free chars and don't want to spend a **** and want to be pro

u still mad @ me
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 07-20-2014 at 07:55 PM.

lol at this Isen is going to xucked up before its even released WTF fix it

1 more day guys and for all the one hating on new server, I bet they'll make new char as well lol.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    Stilgar doing his best to kill Jin , in Jin there is pro dekan pro dhans pro rangers pro gaints pro scouts temps can't be pro without full IM , if u used full IM on other chars too they will be pro and maybe better than temps
    i'm the temp u talking about who did this damage on u today , but u was naked , if u want to build pro tanky pvp char i can teach u how to do it , and when i use my temp gears on my dhan , dekan , guard , scout , gaint i still can kill anyone people playing free chars and don't want to spend a **** and want to be pro

u still mad @ me
    oh wow bitch mad after one solid year of trolling him.

Still mad I sniped that raler ? ;DDDD

Banned
    This issue has been resolved and items are not transferable from the Event Server to the Isen server. We will keep a close eye on the server to ensure that no other issues like this occur.