+ Reply to Thread

Your Last Chance to Prove Yourselves is approaching, YNK/Playwith.

You've put all of your faith in Isen now, whether you know it or not. After years of endless negativity, you've promised them a new beginning. Jin is doomed to eventually reach 0 players, and Ran is also going to take a huge loss, if it has not already. The fate of this game rests on Isen. Everybody is tired of the BS, lies, and overall poor state of the game.

They say that it will be better than before, but according to Atzigan, things like nerfing Templars is not one of the top priorities of the developers. You can already see the dark storm clouds forming, players. To me, it looks like they intend to use Isen as another get-rich-quick scheme. I don't think that they truly understand the situation at hand. I'll make it clear to you, YNK and Playwith. If you don't actually go through with what you've said THIS time, then this server will be a huge commercial flop, players will quit, and there will be nothing to salvage, Jin is brain dead, on life support, and Ran is terminally ill.

I've made so many threads and posts on these forums, trying to push for improvement of this game... but it's only gotten worse. Why the hell would I trust them this time? I don't.
    Last edited by bloodybladez3; 07-19-2014 at 04:59 PM.

+1 Good Job
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, don´t waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

I don't trust them yet I'll still try Isen out, very curious to see how is this going to end. Well, it's going to end bad because it's YNK but just curious @@ Is it really like Atzigan said (not quoting) a "cheaper" server where the best currencies are Crones and Power Badges? It's not gonna be a pay2bethebest? Will they take care of Isen and not let indo shít in it?

It's just funny that after soo much time they are re-making IM and remaking a new server. Like Atzigan admitted that Jin and Ran are a Pay2Win servers, I think he also admitted that the updates that were implied were ruining the game. We've told them soo many times to watch out what things they put on IM and what updates they bring to Rohan, it will ruin the game... They didn't care, now look at them trying to repair their mistakes by listening to us this time (half sarcasm half not, they took some of our suggestions when they thought what will Isen have) and making a new server. Like... all the money the other people spent on the other servers will be useless because nobody (at least great part of Jin/Ran population) will be playing anymore, they'll all run to Isen. Jin is dead and Ran is not a very fun server.

Sometimes I think YNK Staff and DEVs go take a drink and laugh at how idiots we are that we keep playing & spending money. It was funny that, AFTER THE CHIMERA EVENT (where people spent a lot of money trying to make +12 accesories) they revealed Isen. It's like, charge bitches charge, it will be useless anyways since we're opening a new server and a lot of people will go there soo you won't really have with who to fight & test the power of those items.
    Last edited by NicoIas; 07-19-2014 at 05:07 PM.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoIas View Post
    It was funny that, AFTER THE CHIMERA EVENT (where people spent a lot of money trying to make +12 accesories) they revealed Isen. It's like, charge bitches charge
    I do believe less than 30ppl charged for that event, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    LOL 30 its just too much i think there where less xD The Enchanted Chimera Accs where a good idea for people with not so much OP gear but its a game breaking stat inflation for those with OP gear and the rates as we all know are just bad
    (money hungry) to +12 then to get them to +3 after exchanging even worst rates so those items became useless. Lets see how it goes in this new server i wanna check out how good it really is, if that is entirely true.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    U All will be disapointed, how many new serwers we had? and how they all end? Game Parol will boost again big spenders. This game always was and will be PAY 2 WIN! no matter what they will give u 4free it will be nothing compared what big $ can buy for U. end of story

Banned
    Its gonna be funny. In a couple months or whatever when people are geared up everyone's going to realize this is just another broken templar server, and they still wouldn't have fixed anything. I hope some of the features on this server get carried over to the other servers, I'd love to see the extra power arenas, more uses for power badges and crones, and nerfed scrolls on Jin...but at the end of the day if they simply refuse to fix blunt mastery, I don't see the point in releveling and regearing just to get to a slightly different version of the same broken end game.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    I never said a lot of people charged, I said people charged a lot, since I know a few of them who charged and failed because the rates were low. Lmao.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~