+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Once again...

Commoner
    SHUT UP NEW MEG

we all miss Zantal my old friend

Quote Originally Posted by rastin999 View Post
    Year and a half? Ye sure. Since klair's first emo, it's year and half, yeh np.
    Please do not act like you know me, won't repeat myself again.

The video I made when Nick decided to go to Famous (I had PC problems for 1 month could't log) it was like 3 weeks after we bought Klair.

This was 2 years ago. A while later I joined StarGazers. Where do you get 4 years from?

*Note: I was a noob on templar by then... I am wearing a bear (lol) and I don't put GE on when I have obligation QQ Also the people I target, god... I didn't know how to edit the chat in the videos xD I think that was my very first video... But oh well I guess we all have to start from somewhere.
    Last edited by NicoIas; 07-21-2014 at 03:02 PM.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

You trying to act smart? You joined sg with Klair, then you emo'd and sold him 3months later or so, lets not talk about the story, shall we? Anyhow, you then started to play maha's characters for the next 3 years.
    Hey you
    Yeah, you
    No, not you.
    The other guy.
    You right there!
    Yes you.
    Do you like tacos?

You trying to act smart? You joined sg with Klair, then you emo'd and sold him 3months later or so, lets not talk about the story, shall we? Anyhow, you then started to play maha's characters.
    this guy is really starting to sound like a creep D: who else have you been stalking around? D:
    Long Live Rohan!

You trying to act smart? You joined sg with Klair, then you emo'd and sold him 3months later or so, lets not talk about the story, shall we? Anyhow, you then started to play maha's characters for the next 3 years.
    I just love you at the moment, LMAO.

The video was made on 2012 (check the date), a few weeks after that quitted Famous and joined StarGazers. Therefore, my statement of aproximatly 1 year and a half is correct.

Or you are right and I went full retard... I didn't know we are in 2016 lmao.
    Last edited by NicoIas; 07-21-2014 at 03:15 PM.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7