+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Once again...

Quote Originally Posted by littledevall View Post
    ive seen plenty of comments from him and i dont see it the way that you do. whats that called? something like an op....opinion? yea, thats the word! thats your opinion of someone you dont truly know or understand.
    Don't truly know? Try to be with him in same vent for 4 years then talk.
    Hey you
    Yeah, you
    No, not you.
    The other guy.
    You right there!
    Yes you.
    Do you like tacos?

Im not saying he isn't helpful to lowbies, but that just a face he shows when he feels to. Other than that YOU DONT KNOW HIM!
    Hey you
    Yeah, you
    No, not you.
    The other guy.
    You right there!
    Yes you.
    Do you like tacos?

Quote Originally Posted by rastin999 View Post
    Im not saying he isn't helpful to lowbies, but that just a face he shows when he feels to. Other than that YOU DONT KNOW HIM!
    and once again, i appreciate your opinion but thats all it is. an opinion.
    Long Live Rohan!

Quote Originally Posted by littledevall View Post
    ive seen plenty of comments from him and i dont see it the way that you do. whats that called? something like an op....opinion? yea, thats the word! thats your opinion of someone you dont truly know or understand. it wasnt very long ago when i was called an attention seeker on here -,- which, if you knew me well enough, youd know that i dont like being public... if i had my way on the matter, id still be putting in support tickets with my suggestions.......but thats so fail its laughable...
    It's ok, don't try to argue with people. I do agree with him that I talk much and that I emo much (Drama queen FTW) and I don't really care what people think of me in the first place, I'm not here to please any of you.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Commoner
    HUM dont take place of icey she is MEG

you just wanna be .... SECOND MEG LATVALA ONE SHOT YOU

Quote Originally Posted by rastin999 View Post
    Don't truly know? Try to be with him in same vent for 4 years then talk.
    o.o Who were you on vent? & sorry to disapoint you but I have only been on E2N's vent for less than a year and a half.

Don't act smart saying you know me, nobody knows me except for 2 people (Manti and Adam truly knows me and that's why we were good palls & always laughing & having a good time, sadly they don't play anymore) and nobody else will. You know of me only the side that I wanna show you. I wanna show you the emo part of myself? My bítch side of myself? That's up to me, but don't act like you know me.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Quote Originally Posted by NicoIas View Post
    It's ok, don't try to argue with people. I do agree with him that I talk much and that I emo much (Drama queen FTW) and I don't really care what people think of me in the first place, I'm not here to please any of you.
    ive never had a problem with you and even if you are a "drama queen", it gives him no moral high ground to call you names like mouth -,- ~hugs~ i think youre alright :3
    Long Live Rohan!

Commoner
    Drama queen is icey ... not mico

MEGGG

Thanks GMs for taking Isen out of Exchange Market until you fix the issue; also thanks for making that official thread with official information regarding Isen that I requested. [SARCASM].

Quote Originally Posted by NicoIas View Post
    o.o Who were you on vent? & sorry to disapoint you but I have only been on E2N's vent for less than a year and a half.

Don't act smart saying you know me, nobody knows me except for 2 people (Manti and Adam truly knows me and that's why we were good palls & always laughing & having a good time, sadly they don't play anymore) and nobody else will. You know of me only the side that I wanna show you. I wanna show you the emo part of myself? My bítch side of myself? That's up to me, but don't act like you know me.
    Year and a half? Ye sure. Since klair's first emo, it's year and half, yeh np. And yes I know you well, that's up to me to say if I know you well, because it's based on the things the actions and the same things that u keep doing everyday.

It's not that you wana show the emo part, it's something that you are forced to do, since you don't know how to control your self, which why you are bitching alot.
    Hey you
    Yeah, you
    No, not you.
    The other guy.
    You right there!
    Yes you.
    Do you like tacos?