+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Once again...

I hope it does get delayed. I have my rsa and rcg license tests to do on the day this launches QQ
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    My game doesn't even work, so lol - could be worse :P
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by rastin999 View Post
    Mouth.
    i didnt agree with how NicoIas tried informing everybody about this issue, but at least his cause was a good cause. what youre doing when you call him Mouth is the opposite of that imo, that makes you 10x worse than any so called "attention seeker", jackass
    Long Live Rohan!

Banned
    He coulda just posted the screenshot yea. We're not 23/24h behind our screens checking for EM.

I didn't see the beze on EM when I made this thread, had no screenshot to post.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Quote Originally Posted by littledevall View Post
    i didnt agree with how NicoIas tried informing everybody about this issue, but at least his cause was a good cause. what youre doing when you call him Mouth is the opposite of that imo, that makes you 10x worse than any so called "attention seeker", jackass
    His cause was good case? How come, I mean, he comes to forum post a mysterious thread, then when someone says anything close, he says: "that's right". When he could just came here and said what's the problem, that's why he is a mouth. He either says what is the problem or remain silent.
    Last edited by rastin999; 07-20-2014 at 08:47 PM.
    Hey you
    Yeah, you
    No, not you.
    The other guy.
    You right there!
    Yes you.
    Do you like tacos?

wow a +18 item on the loose already and server aint even open yet. If this is a taste of things to come, god help us all.

His cause was good case? How come, I mean, he comes to forum post a mysterious thread, then when someone says anything close, he says: "that's right". When he could just came here and said what's the problem, that's why he is a mouth. He either says what is the problem or remain silent.
    so how is what he's doing worse than what you just did? hmmm? i mean, yea, he could have been a little more up front about this issue, but does that mean we should just start calling him mouth? -.- thats insulting. what he did was doing nobody else harm. what you did was intentionally harming someone

like i said, youre 10x worse then any so called "attention seeker"
    Long Live Rohan!

Quote Originally Posted by littledevall View Post
    so how is what he's doing worse than what you just did? hmmm? i mean, yea, he could have been a little more up front about this issue, but does that mean we should just start calling him mouth? -.- thats insulting. what he did was doing nobody else harm. what you did was intentionally harming someone

like i said, youre 10x worse then any so called "attention seeker"
    You don't know nico then. Sorry to inform you this, but he is the biggest mouth that was ever discovered in the rohan history.

He emo too much.
    He talks too much.
    He is jealous too much.
    He is curious to know things that doesn't concern him way too much.
    Last edited by rastin999; 07-21-2014 at 08:23 AM.
    Hey you
    Yeah, you
    No, not you.
    The other guy.
    You right there!
    Yes you.
    Do you like tacos?

You don't know nico then. Sorry to inform you this, but he is the biggest mouth that was ever discovered in the rohan history.

He emo too much.
    He talks too much.
    He is jealous too much.
    He is curious to know things that doesn't concern him way too much.
    ive seen plenty of comments from him and i dont see it the way that you do. whats that called? something like an op....opinion? yea, thats the word! thats your opinion of someone you dont truly know or understand. it wasnt very long ago when i was called an attention seeker on here -,- which, if you knew me well enough, youd know that i dont like being public... if i had my way on the matter, id still be putting in support tickets with my suggestions.......but thats so fail its laughable...
    Last edited by littledevall; 07-21-2014 at 08:41 AM.
    Long Live Rohan!