+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Once again...

Quote Originally Posted by bb01 View Post
    because he is using forum as his private chat room thats why, I bet they delete many threads because of him
    btw he crying in other thread that there only useless threads here lol
    Read his first post o-O What he means with idk why this thread is made is that there is no problem (he's being sarcastic) and this thread is not really of any use.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Quote Originally Posted by NicoIas View Post
    Once again it comes down to me u.u

There is a problem with "Isen". Check it out and let me know if you have found out what's wrong with it. If you won't find what's wrong with it then lol, don't go rambo-banning a lot of people when the server is online.

Also I'd like to see an official thread made by GMs where we can ask questions and give out our opinion for further changes on how Isen is gonna be. I won't stalk every thread on forums seeking a GM answer because they haven't thought in giving out that information the right way.

When you make that official thread make sure you add the answer to the question "Is there gonna be 115+10"? I hope it won't be such thing, keep it 115 raw.
    Why do you always think you know better than anyone else?! How about shut up and test how the server would go before you start crying a lot about a server that has not been opened yet? God damn it.
    Life is a beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Tseyn View Post
    Why do you always think you know better than anyone else?! How about shut up and test how the server would go before you start crying a lot about a server that has not been opened yet? God damn it.
    Who said it has to be opened for me to detect a vital bug that can decide the fate of either the server or a lot of people who will find that bug? Lol.

If you don't know what I mean then step aside and let the GMs investigate and find out.

I don't know if I posted like 5 times the last days and people already say I'm crying o_o
    Last edited by NicoIas; 07-19-2014 at 04:50 PM.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Quote Originally Posted by NicoIas View Post
    Who said it has to be opened for me to detect a vital bug that can decide the fate of either the server or a lot of people who will find that bug? Lol.

If you don't know what I mean then step aside and let the GMs investigate and find out.
    Step aside? Make me.
    Life is a beach.

someone posed a +18 bez ring on EM under Isen Server?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkVivi View Post
    It has to do with that.

I mean, I didn't made this thread because a beze +18 that was on EM (I didn't even know I just checked and nothing there), I made it because they have to find out where did that beze came from (more items like that can come from where first one did) and fix it.
    Last edited by NicoIas; 07-19-2014 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkVivi View Post

i saw someone selling in Isen Server while this server is not open

[IMG][/IMG]

btw this isnt the only one, another person posted 1 just like this yesterday

Hmm isn't it easier to think that they are testing the EM on that server? Like the GMs and staff? o.o
    Or everything has to be a conspiracy/Hackers/Bug abuse or what not?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    EM was hacked again? wew