Yeah, you
    No, not you.
    The other guy.
    You right there!
    Yes you.
    Do you like tacos?

Banned
    Yeah, live after maint in 2 days.

Hopefully gms are going to see the posts and remove those op ****s from event server.

Ah i c.
    Is there a way to know at what time it be on so i can wake up in time and play exactly when it starts?
    It's summer so **** it ! i want to play

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    After 76 prolonged OS updates, several re-installs and updating a years old rohan client for an hour and replacing the new dl'ded one.. I no longer have the above issue!

Instead, it now gives me:

The instruction at 0x003425fd referenced memory at 0x003425fd. The memory could not be read.

Click on OK to terminate the program (which also renders my screen resolution at the crappy rohan-login one - yeaaah f.u. too D: )

Considering the fact that I don't have this with any other (much more resource demanding) game, I'll just assume that this memory leak is caused by rohan and not my hard-/software and, evidently, will also assume that I will not make a (short as it would've been) return to the ever darkening (and emptying)world of Rohan (you can read the latter in Saruman's voice). There will be no dawn for ..well, me.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Commoner
    Emelh will never give up

STAY STRONG MY LOVERS

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    After 76 prolonged OS updates, several re-installs and updating a years old rohan client for an hour and replacing the new dl'ded one.. I no longer have the above issue!

The instruction at 0x003425fd referenced memory at 0x003425fd. The memory could not be read.

Click on OK to terminate the program (which also renders my screen resolution at the crappy rohan-login one - yeaaah f.u. too D: )

Considering the fact that I don't have this with any other (much more resource demanding) game, I'll just assume that this memory leak is caused by rohan and not my hard-/software and, evidently, will also assume that I will not make a (short as it would've been) return to the ever darkening (and emptying)world of Rohan (you can read the latter in Saruman's voice). There will be no dawn for ..well, me.
    I think this is a sign that you shouldn't come back xD

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post

u get this error after select a character? i got same error 2 month ago but was after select a chararter, screen no loading imagen ashkeena boss after error appear same to you.

Click on OK to terminate the program.

Try change memory viltual size in control panel->system->advance system setting->Click on Advanced tab -> Click on Performance settings->Click on Advancedand Change Virtual Memory, uncheck automatically manage-> select custom size and change it for double size.

Try too memory diagnostics in ->Control Panel. In the search box, type Memory, and then click Diagnose your computer's memory problems.* If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

it worked for me
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, don´t waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

I don't see the server on the list :O
    AthenaLove Gm of Undecided - Ohn server
    HaHwangHaiyen - Commander Syndicate / xThorn -Core YuMadBro (Divinity)

Private Server :

HaHwangHaiyen / xDrizzy GM of ChokingHazard (Ion pserver )
    DarkStar Gm of SolarFlare ( Ion 2 pserver )
    xDrizzy (xor2)

Play League? feel free to add me ?

I don't see the server Isen now.