+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't wait!!!

Thumbs up Can't wait!!!

Heya all. I never taught that a new server will pop-up like this.

I'm a Ran[Marea] player , and well.... I've started playing rohan recently after a 2 year break . (Been playing for 5-6 years overall..but stopped playing 3-4 times times.....enough with my lifestory .)

Now on the old servers the best guilds / best players are set. And it's hard for a newcommer to get as good as them . Beside that you meet small toons that you have a fight with and they bring theyr lvl 115 char to pk you.

This is a fresh start, and I just can't wait to struggle to survive in different areas ...to beat a boss for the first time with **** gear . I used to love how populated rohan was , just hope that my expectations won't fail me.

I am aware that I'm not the only one that seeks this chance to be in the top guild or to be a top player on a server. ( Yah i know YNK its a money eatting machine ...I've seen all sorts of posts.) But I know that I'm not the only one that is excited about this new server.

Some agree with the new server , some don't. I just wanted to say hi to everyone that is going to play on Isen. C'ya in game

This is just my opinion , please don't start a war about this ^_^ .

I don't know why you're on the verge of splooging everywhere. This is YNK you're dealing with, you can't trust them. You can only believe it when, well IF it happens.

Atzigan - " New Server Name: Isen Server (You will not need to download another client)

Tentative Date: 07/22 Right around the corner."

I just hope that they will bring it up , that's all . ^_^

Banned
    Jin and Ran reunited. Finally.