+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wednesday's Clashing Valley rewards

Hello,
    one week has passed and we still didn't receive any rewards from Clashing Valley, same goes to yesterday's CV. What's going on?
    Retired/Quit status.

I'm the same, no rewards for clashing valley last Wednesday & its now 21 hours since the last clashing valley & no rewards sofar for that either.When clashing valley first started it only took about 2 hours for the rewards to be put into our main accounts. There must be a valid reason why it's taking so long to move rewards to main accounts. please at least put a message on screen informing us when rewards are expected to be in accounts. That way you can avoid all the unnecessary tickets your sure to be getting now. I'm hoping some GM at least browses through this post & does something about this.

oh,and just to add a little more.
    I'm personally making a big effort to collect these victory badges. I'm either staying up till 2am or getting outa my bed at 4.30am to do these clashing events.
    Would be nice to see some results for my efforts.

Banned
    For the past few weeks they've been giving the rewards 1-2 days after the event. Regarding last week the gm's were reluctant to give out rewards since it was an auto win, so I think for the most they did not give out rewards automatically, however if you send a ticket they should give them to you.

Banned
    Please send a ticket with all your account and event information and the prizes will be loaded to you!

Sineida ,could you check the ticket: #201186
    I did post two nicknames with 2 characters for this event.
    Retired/Quit status.

i have theory people your crying here about rewards but most of you are bitching this CV event, how well lets start making chars in both guilds ur not attack ur going to relog i dont srsly think thats a worth gettintg a foking reward there is rly few people who's not doing this BS always win "trick"

Banned
    Looking into all CV Rewards and CV Tickets right now!

Thx, you'are once again forgetting about starting Clashing Valley!
    Retired/Quit status.

Banned
    Event Server is open and Clashing Valley is starting soon!