+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Isen balanced?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kromantian View Post
    Dude why don't you get it, when chimera was first released people had 30%, op customs, op stats on chimera, those all will have reduction. Lets not talk about which armors people gona use, now, because there are openial/tali armors which nobody knows them stats, beside pa maybe doesn't have sd armors, Atzigan said we will be obtaining badges to buy Iv stones, etc but he didn't say anything about sd armors.
    Dude why don't you get it...

scrolls - doesn't matter if its 20% max or 30% max...templars pop magic and melee, no other classes benefit from two like that
    OP costumes - it doesn't matter if the buffest costume they release is 30 allstat with a 10 allstat head, an egyptian/persian costume, or something more OP...point for point templar damage scales better then other classes
    opanial/tali armor - its going to be chimera armor on steroids.

Don't really care if you get your gear with badges, farming, or cash...broken game is broken game. Class balance isn't going to magically happen because you got your gear a little differently.

Banned
    mad kid is mad.

stay mad.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Well, you obv didn't see the old videos of rohan (chimera era) lmao.
    What the video someone posted when templars were "balanced" because they were hitting 8-15k regulars and over 20k on a crit? I guess that is the good old dies compared to them doing 30-90k regulars, but still broken. Oh well, you should go charge a ton of money to get rolling on this new server so I can laugh at you in a month or two when its as dead as the current servers. Soon as a handful of people get a leveled/geared templar and everyone realizes they are still ridiculously OP, servers gonna die...and thats giving the game the benefit of the doubt assuming a decent amount of people even want to start again with YNK/PW's track record of running things on top of blunt mastery still having not been fixed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    What the video someone posted when templars were "balanced" because they were hitting 8-15k regulars and over 20k on a crit? I guess that is the good old dies compared to them doing 30-90k regulars, but still broken. Oh well, you should go charge a ton of money to get rolling on this new server so I can laugh at you in a month or two when its as dead as the current servers. Soon as a handful of people get a leveled/geared templar and everyone realizes they are still ridiculously OP, servers gonna die...and thats giving the game the benefit of the doubt assuming a decent amount of people even want to start again with YNK/PW's track record of running things on top of blunt mastery still having not been fixed.
    i do believe temps are going to hit a lot less than that. Something aroung 3-5k and 10k crit. Think "shiny stones". That's going to balance a bit templars now that everything stat-inflation related got removed. (OP costumes, OP walters, OP weapons like epic/upg, multiple talismans added, reinforced bossdrops...)

On the vid posted, Maha was using verdict old set. Without OP costume, she would hit 3-4k...
    Last edited by eikniwt; 07-17-2014 at 09:27 PM.

Banned
    Which means this server gonna be interesting. I'll give it a chance, if everyone starts from level 0.

I do believe all this gear give any classes vit/hp bonuses which in this case will be removed as well. So templar hitting you around 9-10k will two shot you in same way like now hitting 50-60k

Temps wont reach 9k hits dude. To 5xdd? Never.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomasen View Post
    I do believe all this gear give any classes vit/hp bonuses which in this case will be removed as well. So templar hitting you around 9-10k will two shot you in same way like now hitting 50-60k
    You forgot the shiny option stones. That means 56%DD, so it's going to be likely 3/4k with ~20-30k hp.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    i do believe temps are going to hit a lot less than that. Something aroung 3-5k and 10k crit. Think "shiny stones". That's going to balance a bit templars now that everything stat-inflation related got removed. (OP costumes, OP walters, OP weapons like epic/upg, multiple talismans added, reinforced bossdrops...)

On the vid posted, Maha was using verdict old set. Without OP costume, she would hit 3-4k...
    Its irrelevant really the exact number, its like I already said that apparently doesn't register to you. If templars are hitting anywhere in the ballpark of 3-6k while other classes are doing like 700-1200s, games broken from the start. It really doesn't matter what numbers you plug in, as long as templars regulars are 5x or more what other classes regulars can do the game is totally screwed up, and all they are starting is another version of the same broken garbage we already have.

And who really cares about shiny stones. What are you going to do, fight a templar with a 40% melee/50dd weapon? Meanwhile they'll be swinging a craft weapon back at you hitting you harder each hit then you hit them even through the extra dd, plus they also get to swing faster and with a higher crit rate.

Just remember though, a few weeks after the new server launches, when its already painfully obvious templars are stupidly OP on that server as well, I TOLD YOU SO.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Its irrelevant really the exact number, its like I already said that apparently doesn't register to you. If templars are hitting anywhere in the ballpark of 3-6k while other classes are doing like 700-1200s, games broken from the start. It really doesn't matter what numbers you plug in, as long as templars regulars are 5x or more what other classes regulars can do the game is totally screwed up, and all they are starting is another version of the same broken garbage we already have.

And who really cares about shiny stones. What are you going to do, fight a templar with a 40% melee/50dd weapon? Meanwhile they'll be swinging a craft weapon back at you hitting you harder each hit then you hit them even through the extra dd, plus they also get to swing faster and with a higher crit rate.

Just remember though, a few weeks after the new server launches, when its already painfully obvious templars are stupidly OP on that server as well, I TOLD YOU SO.
    Other classes are going to hit 3-4k because temps would have 32DD.
    A templar raped you when you were 3 years old, by the way ?

Edit : since it's tier6 weapons, it would mean dekans and dhans wouldn't be THAT broken. Because 68%hp and 68%melee glacial weapons are overpowered actually.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 07-17-2014 at 09:57 PM.