+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Isen balanced?

Temps always did more dmg than anybody else, but this time they are easier to die.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasen View Post
    Even so 5k dmg from auto attack with around 30k hp on any non vit char, you will be dead in around 2 sec. Every single class you bring here have counter in templar skills, not to mention defender paste to templars bottom in any case.

They should make real changes and then release new server. They open Isen in 22 july, but any skill changes maybe will do at the end of the year. Where is logic ? I gladly will play this game again, but when they will stop making same mistakes like with tempest, divinity, jin .... How many hopes must be destroyed to understand, they need to do better job in game core, instead of making another server with ghost population after 3 months.
    Temps wont do 5k freaking dmg until they are 110, and by that time people will be having their heroic skills. Temps wont catch rangers, temps against dhan assault crash and stuns, temps will lose.
    Do you get this? By the time they get 110 they will keep doing less than 1k which is the same damage they did in anytime ever. And by the time they get to that lvl others will have lvl 5 heroic which will make temps hit less than 3k.

And what do you think freaking obligation is made for ?
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

If you kept saying that temps should hit less, then you are isolating priests most important skills from the pvp.

{Prophet Mohammad}

@up
    now look for a video with full templar geared with beze/rulers from his point of view
    Retired/Quit status.

If YNK is so into talismans - make -50% PvP Damage talisman for temps.
    KTHXBAI.

check this out and divide this damage by 3.5, you will gget similar score in pvp there:

Last edited by Kraszer; 07-18-2014 at 02:59 AM.
    Retired/Quit status.

No pure attack on ruler/beze will do fine I suppose do it like xx all stats and melee/magic/ranged.
    Another suggestion is to keep away those costumes that give pure attack also. 20 all stat robe/10 hat - still good enuff.
    I dont know why u talk about a balance in an online game thats how its supposed to be no game ever will be balanced but atleast they should aim for equality.

Quote Originally Posted by Spase View Post
    I dont know why u talk about a balance in an online game thats how its supposed to be no game ever will be balanced but atleast they should aim for equality.
    No game have perfect balance but every class need weakness, templar don't have any:
    -no hp buff? heals, magic barrier and euphoria - i preffer it over hp buff
    -isn't immortal

and here we have templar strengths:
    -best dps in game
    -good survivability - cc immunity(reflect), stun release with 30s cd (rest have it on 180s cd), heals, magic barrier, euphoria
    -good cc - debuff, ranged stun, ranged aoe stun, ranged root
    -don't need buffs from others at all, moreover he is a buffer class too
    -good mobility (builded in their main weapon(mobi soulstone), u will tell any class can use it but others have to sacrifice dmg for it)
    -good farmer - builded in leech, heals, constant aoe at 101+

So to sum it up templar is dps (best in game), healer, cc, buffer, suport and farmer class togather without any real weakness (i agree he isn't immortal)

If you're saying Templar is immortal , you don't know how to play at all. A good guard can kill a temp, a good ranger can, a good avenger can, Heck even an Int lock can. It's all about kiting when you can. I agree temps hit mother****ing hard, but comeon. They still get destroyed
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    *yawn* We've been over this before. The only thing allowing humans on Ran to be competitive was the massive overkill dd they were getting from upgrades. The second that was removed they became unplayable. What does that mean? Well it means nobody plays them on Jin, and when things settle on the new server, nobody will be playing them on their either. Only exception obviously being vit defenders to keep templars alive, let's make that clear as well.

There is nothing wrong with those classes(other then humans getting insanely shafted on the stat caps) its just a mentality problem people dont want to play those classes because templars are STUPIDLY OVERPOWERED but at the end of the day it was a whole lot more rewarding for tom to kill OP dekans with a ranger than it was for me to kill them with an even more OP templar.

I made your statement more factually correct for you, let's make that clear as well.
    This is where you are wrong its like talking to a wall you think that ran is broken beyond repair that everyone has 99.9% dd and that we are worried about the stat cap theres less than 10 players who have to worry about stat cap in the DD department. They moved on because the stat cap ****ed them over not because of DD. What would you consider average on jin? tali club +12 with 4 feathers +12? those temps hit my ranger who has a glacial dagger 52% dd 7k. What is the max? opaniel club +18 with 4 +18 feathers? rhio hits my ranger 19k which admittedly is hard. Your perception of balance is flawed because you come from jin where getting indo armours is cheaper than +ing rings or buying PIM. Have you ever looked at the rohan fb page before?

Those people complaining about upgs and epics look at their HP imba had dual epics (he liked mobility) and tom had I dont even think 6x dd xbow. But still your chars have double maybe tripple their HP and are pretty close to their DD.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me