+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Isen balanced?

Anyway we only waste time, GM's never listen suggestions, they just focused on making spending money to players for this reason they will maintain chimera weapon/armor tali´s/opaniel in new server, wasting money in soulstone or ARS/WRS VI.
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, don´t waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Rofl couldn't agree more, that's what I've been saying right from the beginning. Notice your estimated value of 40% glacials, which is what I was assuming they'd be too, is exactly what the original stat cap was if I remember correctly. For anyone who can't see why we'd assume this number 68% max / 10 ranks = 6.8% per rank, so rank 6 would be 40.8% max if rank 1-10 is a linear increase in power. In other words...if you cried about stat caps, which was almost everyone with their original implementation, and then you go play on this server, LOLOLOLOL @ YOU.

This server will be almost exactly like Jin was just around the time they released chimera weapons, only all the builds that used a glacial will be nerfed and templars will remain the same. Anyone that played Jin around that time knows templars were OP...so they leave templars where they were and nerf everything else lol.
    But you should take in consideration the fact there won't be any stat inflation. Scrolls 20%, no OP costume, no talismans, no reinforced bossdrop, bossdrops being reduced in dmg.

In other word, without stat inflation and reduced multipliers, templars are going to be "playable". I'm still wondering about those fkin vitties dekans that were a serious problem.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    But you should take in consideration the fact there won't be any stat inflation. Scrolls 20%, no OP costume, no talismans, no reinforced bossdrop, bossdrops being reduced in dmg.

In other word, without stat inflation and reduced multipliers, templars are going to be "playable". I'm still wondering about those fkin vitties dekans that were a serious problem.
    I did take it into account, and while I was doing that I realized those things were going to effect all classes. Maybe deflating stats will move temps down to 6k regulars, but its going to push other classes down to hitting 800s. That isn't really much better then hitting 2ks while a templar hits 30ks. Sure the damage gap is a little smaller since all numbers are a little smaller, but the ratio of class x damage to templar damage isn't going to be changing much, and that is where the problem lies. You end up with way too many pointless dps builds as long as that gap exists.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    They've already shown they can separate config and code between servers so Isen can be different if they really want it to be. All they need to do is stop the amount converted by blunt mastery from being increased by melee %. They get a multiplier from magic attack % then int, they don't need that 3rd multiplier. The blunt dump needs to be a static figure upon conversion, not a floating figure.

I'm sick of telling YNK this and if they don't want to listen that's their choice. They can huff and puff about pservers all they want and keep trying to revive this broken game but the fault is entirely theirs and theirs alone.
    Yup. If they won't even fix blunt mastery any other changes they make are just pointless. Its like the talismans that are coming soon...maybe it will make a guardian vs an agi dhan, or a ranger vs a str dekan more fun pvp match ups, but who really cares when a single templar can put out more dps then all 4 of those other classes combined. Basically if templar regulars hit harder then classes with 10 second burst skills do while their burst is active, games broken, modifying anything else in the game before they fix that problem is a total waste of time.

Banned
    I did take it into account, and while I was doing that I realized those things were going to effect all classes. Maybe deflating stats will move temps down to 6k regulars, but its going to push other classes down to hitting 800s. That isn't really much better then hitting 2ks while a templar hits 30ks. Sure the damage gap is a little smaller since all numbers are a little smaller, but the ratio of class x damage to templar damage isn't going to be changing much, and that is where the problem lies. You end up with way too many pointless dps builds as long as that gap exists.
    Pretty sure pvp gonna last longer than getting 1shot shieldstrike... Even if temp's dmg would be higher than any other classes, pvp would actually last a solid 1 hour under that configuration.

Oh and take into account that ppl gonna use those shiny stones for forging, which mean 56DD. Much more balanced.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 07-17-2014 at 07:25 PM.

Everyone who isn't interested on this game should just GTFO and Shut the fvck up! Literally, no one wants your baby complaints. I'm just so tired seeing "they don't even listen to us". Fvck this bullcrap, no one is wanting all of you to stay here.
    Life is a beach.

Pretty sure pvp gonna last longer than getting 1shot shieldstrike... Even if temp's dmg would be higher than any other classes, pvp would actually last a solid 1 hour under that configuration.

Oh and take into account that ppl gonna use those shiny stones for forging, which mean 56DD. Much more balanced.
    ooooooo there will be shinystones? Hell yeh, this will close the gap infront of attackstones.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Banned

I'm not going to argue, I'm just going to tell you what is going to happen. Instead of templars 1-2 hitting anything not full vit like they do on Jin right now, they will be 3-4 hitting anything not full vit.

If you wind back the clock as to what things were like on Jin around when chimeras were first released, which is pretty close to what this server will be like(no walters, 150 talismans, upgrade boss drops), what were the other classes that could compete with templars. 1. str dhan with max melee wa glacial, because full scrolled they could 1 shot. 2. vit dekans with max hp zhen, because they could one shot.

Now lets take a few things into account as well. Mainly forged gear gets a nerfing. Two classes that mainly relied on one shotting a templar to kill are going to be losing a lot of damage from this nerf, where as templars double dipping off %attack or able to forge melee/magic weapons will be able to maintain OP damage. Also...the server is going to have the power arena, so its going to have power arena armor, so its going to have skill defense. Dhan/dekan nuke that gets nerfed once from nerfed forged gear, then nerfed again from skill defense, while neither of those things will impact the templar nearly as much, and templars gonna be ridiculously OP on this server as well.

I'm not even going to take combo classes into account because quite frankly, they are all going to be second rate and not worth playing compared to templars. Str dekans, str humans...they're still going to be doing less damage with their 10 second burst attacks then a templar will be doing with 10 seconds of regulars, plus the templar gets reflects...so higher dps + immune to cc/debuffs.

All you can say in defense is THIS SERVER WONT HAVE OP COSTUMES OR 50% SCROLLS. Big ****ing deal...whatever they do add for scrolls templars will benefit more from because they pop melee/magic at the same time, unlike any other class who only benefits from one, and whatever they do add for costumes we have all seen now how stat inflation simply benefits templar damage way more then other classes. This whole stupid argument is like saying on Jin/Ran the IM screws things up so bad its like they are hitting you in the nuts with a sledgehammer, but on the new server, its only going to screw things up bad enough to be like getting hit in the nuts with a baseball bat. I'm sorry, but I don't want to get hit in the nuts with anything other then your mothers chin.

I'm not going to argue, I'm just going to tell you what is going to happen. Instead of templars 1-2 hitting anything not full vit like they do on Jin right now, they will be 3-4 hitting anything not full vit.

If you wind back the clock as to what things were like on Jin around when chimeras were first released, which is pretty close to what this server will be like(no walters, 150 talismans, upgrade boss drops), what were the other classes that could compete with templars. 1. str dhan with max melee wa glacial, because full scrolled they could 1 shot. 2. vit dekans with max hp zhen, because they could one shot.

Now lets take a few things into account as well. Mainly forged gear gets a nerfing. Two classes that mainly relied on one shotting a templar to kill are going to be losing a lot of damage from this nerf, where as templars double dipping off %attack or able to forge melee/magic weapons will be able to maintain OP damage. Also...the server is going to have the power arena, so its going to have power arena armor, so its going to have skill defense. Dhan/dekan nuke that gets nerfed once from nerfed forged gear, then nerfed again from skill defense, while neither of those things will impact the templar nearly as much, and templars gonna be ridiculously OP on this server as well.

I'm not even going to take combo classes into account because quite frankly, they are all going to be second rate and not worth playing compared to templars. Str dekans, str humans...they're still going to be doing less damage with their 10 second burst attacks then a templar will be doing with 10 seconds of regulars, plus the templar gets reflects...so higher dps + immune to cc/debuffs.

All you can say in defense is THIS SERVER WONT HAVE OP COSTUMES OR 50% SCROLLS. Big ****ing deal...whatever they do add for scrolls templars will benefit more from because they pop melee/magic at the same time, unlike any other class who only benefits from one, and whatever they do add for costumes we have all seen now how stat inflation simply benefits templar damage way more then other classes. This whole stupid argument is like saying on Jin/Ran the IM screws things up so bad its like they are hitting you in the nuts with a sledgehammer, but on the new server, its only going to screw things up bad enough to be like getting hit in the nuts with a baseball bat. I'm sorry, but I don't want to get hit in the nuts with anything other then your mothers chin.
    Dude why don't you get it, when chimera was first released people had 30%, op customs, op stats on chimera, those all will have reduction. Lets not talk about which armors people gona use, now, because there are openial/tali armors which nobody knows them stats, beside pa maybe doesn't have sd armors, Atzigan said we will be obtaining badges to buy Iv stones, etc but he didn't say anything about sd armors.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Banned

Well, you obv didn't see the old videos of rohan (chimera era) lmao.