+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Isen balanced?

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Where did you get that info about chimera being nerfed...sure it was said there probably won't be 55% attack/45% speed stones with no maxes announced...but it was also said that

Even if the stones are capped at 35%...that is still way more attack on a templar then anyone else gets either from a craft or forged weapon, plus the base stats apparently are even going to be higher then a chimera.
    Atzigan said they will u can look it up in his posts, I have to go now.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Oh kids, kids, if you want a balance, then they have to make seperate server with new client and new game code, what is now is everything well-connected to current client which means, same IM/same EM gonna be here, nothing will be balanced, also boss drops and every same crap will be here... They are just going to to pull the wool over your own eyes
    They said EM and IM will be separated, if the same Em then people gona buy epics/upgrades, is that what you saying? Rofl.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Isen is balanced. Just saying.
    Even on Jin a temp dies to a dhan, what's the big deal ? Atleast temps here wont have crazy hp coz of +12-18 feathers/ruler/beze/flame etc
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Even on Jin a scout dies to.. oh, wait.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Without any proper skill balance and class rework, that will be same old story. All you know, even if they reduce some stats, templar will drain every time, more less, double profits from it. So you need take a run to 115 lvl to figure it out ?

What Kraszer said, they need new client with general changes - in my hopes, with 99 lvl cap and all old rohan glory.

They've already shown they can separate config and code between servers so Isen can be different if they really want it to be. All they need to do is stop the amount converted by blunt mastery from being increased by melee %. They get a multiplier from magic attack % then int, they don't need that 3rd multiplier. The blunt dump needs to be a static figure upon conversion, not a floating figure.

I'm sick of telling YNK this and if they don't want to listen that's their choice. They can huff and puff about pservers all they want and keep trying to revive this broken game but the fault is entirely theirs and theirs alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Oh kids, kids, if you want a balance, then they have to make seperate server with new client and new game code, what is now is everything well-connected to current client which means, same IM/same EM gonna be here, nothing will be balanced, also boss drops and every same crap will be here... They are just going to to pull the wool over your own eyes
    I agree with Kraszer, if there is no new client it will be same sh1t, i repeat new server NO NEED CRAFTING SYSTEM just normal forge, NO HEROIC SKILL, NO SD ARMOR OR SR SH1T, us need is old game play, if u wanna be pro GO FARM PRO STUFF, blunt mastery would be balanced too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasen View Post
    Without any proper skill balance and class rework, that will be same old story. All you know, even if they reduce some stats, templar will drain every time, more less, double profits from it. So you need take a run to 115 lvl to figure it out ?

What Kraszer said, they need new client with general changes - in my hopes, with 99 lvl cap and all old rohan glory.
    I hope it too, rohan was very fun

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Ofc it won't be balanced until - read above - but it'll still be fun.

Until I hit lvl 30.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by kromantian View Post
    They said EM and IM will be separated, if the same Em then people gona buy epics/upgrades, is that what you saying? Rofl.
    Even if it's sparated it's nothing compared what can you achieve in game, for example recycled boss drops, heroic power (unbalanced as hell) and other crap. Templar with 4x beze/rulers still will be hitting around 7-8k per hit, not to mention their accuracy (they can easly hit agi dhan where most of the hits should be avoided) which is "build" inside BM and the insane attack speed, add also skill defense/skill resistance. Anyway you will see yourself... If you want to bring back old pvp they need to start from the first/second year of rohan... I will translate it to you what Neophyte wants to say: Basically, if templar gonna get pure Attack items (like beze/ruler/flame/and so on) he will get his melee "doubled" by the options "mounted" in boss drops.
    Last edited by Kraszer; 07-17-2014 at 02:14 PM.
    Retired/Quit status.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast