+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Recruitment !

Recruitment !

Hello !
    Once this server becomes live, we will be making a guild (name will be live soon, we are still voting). We are looking for players who will be active, participate in boss hunts, tsb, and wars (hopefully there'll be a large community). You will see a lot of familiar people both from ran and Jin.

We are currently organising who will play what, crafters and gatherers. We are hoping to hit 115+10 in a month or 2, and be geared. We won't be rpking as of yet, it'll be nice for everyone to be equally lvled and geared. Currently there are 20+ of us, spoken to a lot more others and have agreed to join.

If you'd like to join and discuss some things, our Facebook page is GameBuggerz Rohan Group.
    See you all next week rohanians !
    Ps: MinTea is returning , for those who miss me QQ. Bai
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

Yo!!! Good to know some people are already fired up to play in this new server i already got my guild mates from Jin convinced to try out the new server depending on how good it is.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Ikr ? I'm pumped to start all over (no sarcasm intended) heck we all are ! We don't mind spending $$ on the server, we just hope it doesn't screw up like Jin
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

Update : currently have 70 members who have applied to the page and will be joining.

PixieUnicorns FTW

loooool mario, gonna be like the old days
    "To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle."
    Scuxxx - Retired
    Chemical - Retired

Bring back 2012 Rohann

Hahahaha Ikr, God I can't keep up with the waiting !!

PixieUnicorns FTW

Quote Originally Posted by ThePainOfMe View Post
    Hahahaha Ikr, God I can't keep up with the waiting !!
    ahh dont worry only a few more days
    "To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle."
    Scuxxx - Retired
    Chemical - Retired

Bring back 2012 Rohann

Quote Originally Posted by ThePainOfMe View Post
    Hello !
    Once this server becomes live, we will be making a guild (name will be live soon, we are still voting). We are looking for players who will be active, participate in boss hunts, tsb, and wars (hopefully there'll be a large community). You will see a lot of familiar people both from ran and Jin.

We are currently organising who will play what, crafters and gatherers. We are hoping to hit 115+10 in a month or 2, and be geared. We won't be rpking as of yet, it'll be nice for everyone to be equally lvled and geared. Currently there are 20+ of us, spoken to a lot more others and have agreed to join.

If you'd like to join and discuss some things, our Facebook page is GameBuggerz Rohan Group.
    See you all next week rohanians !
    Ps: MinTea is returning , for those who miss me QQ. Bai
    I wanna Join your guild if that's alright and I will also message you on the Facebook Page

Count me in , im looking forward to the new server....and your guild I'l leave a pm from the fb too ^_^ Cya there soon .

Serf
    I would like to join the guild as well...In-game Name Nataly , can u tell me the name of the guild leader to message??? or some officer or some1? thank u very much.