+ Reply to Thread

Where all players???

Hello where all players from jin serwer what happened to all players? Server dead? Don't make server dead just people back to game and play I wanna some fun; D

We are all waiting for the new server to open next week on the 22nd. Jin is dead now, don't bother playing yet.
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

Quote Originally Posted by ThePainOfMe View Post
    We are all waiting for the new server to open next week on the 22nd. Jin is dead now, don't bother playing yet.
    Really? U think all players will go new server? If ppl have pro characters and items on jin or ran that why they will left ran or jin? If in new server will need make all again or more players going to Classing Valley and others event to collect titles . I see no sense people to play on the new server.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SIrek View Post
    Really? U think all players will go new server? If ppl have pro characters and items on jin or ran that why they will left ran or jin? If in new server will need make all again or more players going to Classing Valley and others event to collect titles . I see no sense people to play on the new server.
    On Jin, temps hit around 60 to 90k in 1 hit. We're all waiting for Isen server. Savages full buff stolen are hitting 120 to 140k in 1hit.

lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by SIrek View Post
    You must be mistaken. I have 80 people already joining me who were on ran and Jin. If you haven't noticed, both servers are dead and pathetic.
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

This game had potential, especially after they added glacials, but now, is for rich people

Honestly, get a job , spend some on rohan, leave in your savings account. If not, don't play. Simple

PixieUnicorns FTW

WTB x4 Feathers+12 Walter Medal+7 Absolute set+12 on ran on jin on isen its ok i can pay just PM me guys

I love You <3333333333
    !!!!
    !!!!