+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Loader Error

hello
    i have problem with my loader,i try to uninstall the game and install it,,but nothings happens,every time i open my loader it say that brows the file...
    how to fix it,pls help me

Quote Originally Posted by DefPL View Post
    Aight. Opened Notepad and file, then there was no lane with "playrohan.com", so I did nothing and i still have "Error to Dwonload Files. Please try again." it's so annoying I don't have any antyviruses on when I run Loader. Several times tried to uninstall game and install it back and still same error occurs. Every time I install game it doesn't even update it just gives this error.
    i have the same problem

omg how did u guys made it workkk? 0-0,
    i did everything it said really and nothing happend )-=
    (P.S do i need to restart my computer after that?)
    And i also did the software thingy after u download and scan with the scanner

YNK needs a new client. They've lost enuff player's as it is.This new charter looks like it was taken' from (Perfect World/PWI) as it is now.It doesn't fit this game what-so-ever.Was a ploy to get the player's back...No more no less....And i am right they have stayed on the P-servers or came back once trying the new charter.And i was able to update and play the new charter...................no thank you,nice try tho.
    Last edited by BlindMansWife1; 09-22-2015 at 10:47 AM.

thanks to this post it works for me...

-ill never get tired exploring

works for me...^_^

dem now my second problem is "loader MFC has stopped working" Zzz cant play rohan blood feud

а за windows 10 ..???

For all who saying new rohan not work.
    I wrote about this to admins and they say me:

Greetings Detrox,
    Thank you for contacting Playwith Interactive Support.

Please know that you won't be able to patch or open the game until November 10th

Thank you for your support and cooperation.