+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

About the incoming nerfs

Tried to find the thread, well i failed however i have few questions why the heck you will nerf every god damn weapon max % attack, for example my foking lovely INT DEKANS will be worse then now and they suck, why dont you nerf only the % attack of Glacial Maces or whatever temps using because cmon INT FISH wont never do any actual dmg close to templars or dhans, i rly dont see the point nerfing every weapon especially when some classes like int fishes suck alrdy and they obviously needs some boosts however giving to the weak another nerf is really lame

I've seen int fishies do 80k+ breath o.O
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

clearly impossible to lowbies sure, even with all crap-breath is acrcoding to DD and def hardly hitting 80k is just not real unless u go on lowbie w.o dd gg

Nope, i had an int fish hit my 102 temp (2 years ago) for 80k. Scrolled, guild buffs, buffs, emp, dark eyes. It's possible, just saying. And I had 4x dd, but yea
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

But what are you talking about?
    Skill Defense is here,
    Skill resistance is also here with +10 lvls (20% from the base for every skill resistance)
    + dd which nerfs breath as hell
    so what "int fish" are you talking about, it's not the test server where are players wear chimera armours...
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePainOfMe View Post
    Nope, i had an int fish hit my 102 temp (2 years ago) for 80k. Scrolled, guild buffs, buffs, emp, dark eyes. It's possible, just saying. And I had 4x dd, but yea
    dude ur welcome anytime to reach even 50k breath lolz, on DD geared char with all the stuff ud like, it woould be a far easier to hit 50k drain then 50k breath true dmg ftw u just cannot hit harder then drain on dd geared person(i mean real gear) not foking jukes not lowbies or w.e

Int dekans dmg hurts so much if you are a lowbie, try it in the new server.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Good luck with skill defense armours and skill resistances tho. You gonna see your "50k" like hairy's 90k's on jin
    Retired/Quit status.

Do I need to show you how high Int Dekans hit without a ****-load of Pure Attack?

On Jin, it would have been a lot different. The Int Dekan would have instantly 1-shot that Defender.

In the past, Int Dekans naturally had no Pure Attack, Zhens only give Melee, Flame Diamonds had Attack, but come on, are you gonna use it on an Int Dekan, or a Templar? Gold Trophies and some Eyes and Ears were all they had, giving around 150 Pure Attack at the most. You can compare an Int Dekan to a Warlock:

Look at a Warlock's Energy Sphere at 7- 250% of your Magic Attack...
    Breath- 900% of your Magic Attack...
    The Dark Elf has a weaker skill, but he can use a Staff, giving 500-600 pure Magic Attack back in the pre-HERO days. This made the Warlock more consistent, but the Int Dekan hit harder when it was fully buffed. But now, there's so much Attack, it's like the Int Dekan IS using a staff... and then some. Imagine if Energy Sphere was changed to 900% of your Magic Attack.

As long as there are no Walter's Medals, Heroic Power, Pure Attack on Bezemut's Eyes, Feathers, Wraths, Flame Diamonds, Costumes, Accessories, Earrings, Eyes, and all Talismans, then things will be a lot more balanced.
    Last edited by bloodybladez3; 07-17-2014 at 12:53 PM.

@up
    have you ever noticed his buffs? He was fully buffed and probably on all the item mall crap. Idk his stuff but even you could notice he pvped defender with both % dd on himself, so 3k of breath is nothing also the 6k of health drain, not to mention when u add skill defense armours and skill resistance, you will do nothing, but yeah what can a magical dekan say about it even when he is playing and hitting all of those people with 500 of breath and 3.5-4k of health drain... First make an int dekan, grab your hands on magical stuff and go test it on the people you are pvping, I assure you that you are going to complain all over and over, those classes are at least on RAN UNPLAYABLE. But hey what I know when I do not play templar but pvping him and getting on my ass 15-20k per hit...
    Last edited by Kraszer; 07-17-2014 at 02:16 PM.
    Retired/Quit status.