+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I win the last warzone, but i not get the Golden Chest Key. (I just got 2 Ruby,2 Diamond, 1000k cegels, 2 Fame card)

Ign : Postman

I think you should talk to GMs or send ticket?

warzone is back! Woohooo.

Warzone is back!

Ooookay? I'm gonna go bandwagon on this one. Woooo Warzone is back!
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

gg mage not included maybe im still low level but i want get on event ...

wasting 4 hours time waiting...
    mage 1st call in on stand , and not get costumes or summon here .....

just get elemental enchantment has been cast on you
    just get elemental enchantment has been cancelled

gege got killed on stands
    Sambatgaming
    Last edited by xflyz5758; 10-05-2016 at 08:49 AM.

If you are a low-level player, I think it's better not to join. You'll just end up dead the moment warzone starts. Plus, there are jerks there that attacks low-level characters once the match begins. Better reach 251 and gear up before jumping in. At least you'll survive longer that way.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

GM, Have you fix the gunner ability ??. I can't fight good enough with low-damage skill like that.
    If you make gunner so weak like this, why do you make this 2nd job afterall ??. -_-

GM, please consider to make the register process of this event better, such as make it guild respresentative of 6 player a guild. then, the registry will only need the guild master to report to game master. this event really cost up a very long time just for waiting and seeing the GM grumbling about the disobedient player. please consider it, because if u apply it you can give punishment to the guild directly for disobedient, save hours of time, make guild hood more lively.

dear gm I joined warzone at Thursday month 12 date 8 but not receive any reward for participate. fyi i am on rascal rabbit team and join until third round. nick is Betty on Duran server.