+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    hy GM... I want to ask u something... why u never fix bug for gunner skill 2nd class?? 2nd class for gunner not full damage for PVP... fix it please...

Cliph
    Quote Originally Posted by joeiss View Post
    hy GM... I want to ask u something... why u never fix bug for gunner skill 2nd class?? 2nd class for gunner not full damage for PVP... fix it please...
    We are aware of the issues for some 2nd class skills. We will have them sorted eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by TinoLimz View Post
    GM why in Arus Server Dont have War zone?
    We are currently prepping events for Arus server. Stay on the lookout for news in the coming weeks.

ok thanks GM for your answear...

Hi GM.
    I think its time to warzone. Its late about 30 mins now. Are WZ event delay or something?
    Best Regards, Amaze.

Dear GM,
    How long the deadlines of rewards sent to players? I'm afraid being skipped because i check my mail and there's nothing.
    Thanks and regards, IGN: Bluetears

GM I played warzone last night, but I haven't got my prizes until now. I was on team Jason the winning team. I swear gm I haven't got the prizes,im not lying. please help me (
    thanks
    IGN : Yukinon
    Last edited by cahyokumoro; 10-11-2015 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cahyokumoro View Post
    GM I played warzone last night, but I haven't got my prizes until now. I was on team Jason the winning team. I swear gm I haven't got the prizes,im not lying. please help me (
    thanks
    IGN : Yukinon
    Hello!

Your character was not moving after the first round. When we tried to summon you in the second round you were no longer available to be summoned. Hence we deemed your character to be AFK. Please note that we no longer give away rewards to AFK players.

Quote Originally Posted by Bezimized View Post
    Hello!

Your character was not moving after the first round. When we tried to summon you in the second round you were no longer available to be summoned. Hence we deemed your character to be AFK. Please note that we no longer give away rewards to AFK players.
    I fought in first round then waaa I was felt a sleep accidentally
    ok then thanks for the respond
    Last edited by cahyokumoro; 10-12-2015 at 08:54 AM.

lets wz im a new player

I win warzone recently. I did received the prize, but i haven't got the golden chest key. Will the key sent on next maintance or it's not the prize anymore ?
    IGN : Pechimps

Thanks.