+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: New server :)

Quote Originally Posted by ThePainOfMe View Post
    No, you're misunderstanding me. Temps are op, yes. How do we defend ourselves ? Priest obli. That's the main role of a priest. Why make temps so weak that priests will become useless in groups (well, not 100% useless, but not be able to use obli)
    I'm not usually this harsh, but DAMN, you are a NOOB. You really think that Templars were meant to have extremely high damage? I doubt that you've ever played in 08-10. In the beginning, Templars never had OP damage without Mage License + Gladiator License + Alm Scroll + Empower, unless they had Feathers... then everybody started buffing BM with a Staff, and everything went to ****. Epics got released, which was even worse because Templars were made, without a doubt, the BEST class in the game. They came out on top with the highest overall damage, and now they were even MORE hard to kill: the DD and 100% HP gave them enough HP to survive any attack, the 15% leech on Epics AND their own Euphoria meant that they could just heal themselves, and hit you a few times and be back at full HP, could any other class do that?

(And come on YNK, you implemented something bad into the game, but you couldn't even do THAT right, you gave the Epic Staff 100% Mana instead of 100% Health, that's like failing at killing yourself.)

At this point, most Templars did not hit very hard. The only ones who did had Alm and Empower, Scrolls, or had Feathers or FD(s). Then YNK released Bezemut Eyes and Wraths, people went ape-**** over these. And by people, I mean Templars. You could have +40 All/250 Att with Bez, or 60/220 Attack with Wraths. It only took 2-3 of these rings to make your attack jump up by over 1.5k+ when you were self buffed with Alm. When you got Empower and Scrolls, it got higher and higher, and higher.

Sometime after Hero skills came out, YNK added all that Verdict crap, if you don't remember what it had, I'll remind you. You had Verdict's Eyes, Ears, Armor, and Circlet. Each piece gives you +30 All/200 Attack, some parts have a bit of HP of PD, but it doesn't matter when you get this much Attack. Oh and I forgot, if you were all 4, you get 200 more Pure Attack. That's 1000 Attack from costume parts And let's say you have a Token of Foresee, Gold Trophy, and 2 Wraths, that bumps your total up to 1430 Attack. This might boost your Rangers 1k hits to around 2.2k, so what? Templars are going to be hitting over 15k easily at this point, with at least double your Attack Speed. Another thing to mention at this point is that, Agi Dhans, Psyche Wizards, and Dex Guards are are completely obsolete when it comes to dealing damage now. Why crit 3k-4k with an Agi Dhan, when you can just make a Str Dhan and end it before it starts with a 30k+30k DPP? Why make a Dex Guard and crit 3k-4k when a Str Guardian can hit just below that during CS,with EVERY hit? Why make ANY of those when you can make a Templar and hit harder than all of them, combined?

YNK took things more than a step further by making boss drops reinforcable. You can get +95 All/412 Attack on a +12 Feather. At this point, damage dealt by people is so high, it's just comical.

So no, Pain, Templars were not meant to be OP, it's just that YNK did not know the negative effect that Attack would have on the game, or they knew about it, and took advantage of it economically.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Anything that drops ATK spd, Damage Reflect or Damage Drop skill, Vacuum (Both Priest and Savage), Transformation From Pred, any ATK drop skill or trap, anything that goes trough reflect is anti Templar. Yeah you can affect other classes with it but Templars rely only on auto ATKs and insane Damage so they are the ones that get more affected by it. The problem is getting to use this skills on the Templar before he targets you or you're dead.
    Templars have just as many, if not more options then other classes when they can't auto attack. You can still use whatever heals you spec into, a barrier skill, your debuff, res people, a root spell, mareas hammer for damage/stun, white curse for aoe stun, and if your really that worried about constantly being vacuumed nothing is stopping you from using holy light/destruction...oh yeah, and shield strike. Stop acting like ShadowAce and ignoring the other 1xx skill points you've spent on things other then blunt mastery.

Plus there is the whole concept that due to reflect templars are the only dps class with any resistance to vacuum. People cry when their reflect drops, they get vacuumed, and most of their dps gets shut down for a bit...but templars are lucky enough to get 30-60 seconds at the start of the fight to do something where as most other classes can get shut down for by vacuum right at the start of a fight.

And again, its just another example at how blunt mastery has totally ****ed this game up. Why do people talk like vacuum is for some reason a counter to templars even though it hurts a lot of other builds just as much? Simple...if you waste a vacuum cooldown on one of those other toons your a moron. Its the same with trying to say obli is a templar counter. These things weren't put in the game to counter templars...they were meant to mitigate damage from a lot of classes...its just templars are so OP nobody wastes their cooldowns on any of the little nub classes when a templar is around.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    I'm not usually this harsh, but DAMN, you are a NOOB. You really think that Templars were meant to have extremely high damage? I doubt that you've ever played in 08-10. In the beginning, Templars never had OP damage without Mage License + Gladiator License + Alm Scroll + Empower, unless they had Feathers... then everybody started buffing BM with a Staff, and everything went to ****. Epics got released, which was even worse because Templars were made, without a doubt, the BEST class in the game. They came out on top with the highest overall damage, and now they were even MORE hard to kill: the DD and 100% HP gave them enough HP to survive any attack, the 15% leech on Epics AND their own Euphoria meant that they could just heal themselves, and hit you a few times and be back at full HP, could any other class do that?

(And come on YNK, you implemented something bad into the game, but you couldn't even do THAT right, you gave the Epic Staff 100% Mana instead of 100% Health, that's like failing at killing yourself.)

At this point, most Templars did not hit very hard. The only ones who did had Alm and Empower, Scrolls, or had Feathers or FD(s). Then YNK released Bezemut Eyes and Wraths, people went ape-**** over these. And by people, I mean Templars. You could have +40 All/250 Att with Bez, or 60/220 Attack with Wraths. It only took 2-3 of these rings to make your attack jump up by over 1.5k+ when you were self buffed with Alm. When you got Empower and Scrolls, it got higher and higher, and higher.

Sometime after Hero skills came out, YNK added all that Verdict crap, if you don't remember what it had, I'll remind you. You had Verdict's Eyes, Ears, Armor, and Circlet. Each piece gives you +30 All/200 Attack, some parts have a bit of HP of PD, but it doesn't matter when you get this much Attack. Oh and I forgot, if you were all 4, you get 200 more Pure Attack. That's 1000 Attack from costume parts And let's say you have a Token of Foresee, Gold Trophy, and 2 Wraths, that bumps your total up to 1430 Attack. This might boost your Rangers 1k hits to around 2.2k, so what? Templars are going to be hitting over 15k easily at this point, with at least double your Attack Speed. Another thing to mention at this point is that, Agi Dhans, Psyche Wizards, and Dex Guards are are completely obsolete when it comes to dealing damage now. Why crit 3k-4k with an Agi Dhan, when you can just make a Str Dhan and end it before it starts with a 30k+30k DPP? Why make a Dex Guard and crit 3k-4k when a Str Guardian can hit just below that during CS,with EVERY hit? Why make ANY of those when you can make a Templar and hit harder than all of them, combined?

YNK took things more than a step further by making boss drops reinforcable. You can get +95 All/412 Attack on a +12 Feather. At this point, damage dealt by people is so high, it's just comical.

So no, Pain, Templars were not meant to be OP, it's just that YNK did not know the negative effect that Attack would have on the game, or they knew about it, and took advantage of it economically.
    Sad part is , that 3/4 of YNK released power will be available in new server. So Jin number two ?

Banned
    stahp QQ and you'll see how thngs work out on it.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post

You said that right..In the end...Isen will be another Jin with a bunch of OP temp burning their money on some more all stat/pure attack to kill each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqC1itkkbjo
    His Rings? +40 Str, +40 Vit, +150 Melee.

Why can't you all sad people without lives stfu and start talking when you actually know something about the new server?
    Hey you
    Yeah, you
    No, not you.
    The other guy.
    You right there!
    Yes you.
    Do you like tacos?

Banned
    4.40 on youtube video.

TheBase died. After seeing his name almost 1 year straight when launching rohan. Pfew.

@Gadwin83 Chill bro, i was just mentioning the ways to weaken a temp but yeah as a temp you still have ATK skills, debuffs, roots/stuns, Barriers/heals and rooting/stun release every 30secs. I've seen them in action both Pservers and official but ive never been a temp lover so never gotten a temp past 99 and who cares temps are never gonna get nerfed so far we have seen how things have been going with those balance changes. Pfft xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

funny stuff is this gadwin guy been bad mouthing game all time but he keeps playing lmfao