+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: New server :)

New server :)

Ok so, I'm actually really keen on starting fresh, however I have a few questions. Those of you who are starting can you reply to this thread ? Second , I hope there are no hks, right ? Good old days seeing full places having to kill people for a spot to lvl. Third, PWI if you were to not introduce hks , could you keep lvl cap at 99 without heroic , etc ? Also wondering if the quest system will be changed and a boosted exp event every now and then to make things more interesting ?

These are just my concerns as of now, other than that, let's all log on as soon as the new server opens up and start lvling and gearing, pvp at mangrove ! Hehe

-MinTea
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

Oh and , how exactly will the IM work ? If we have crap in our IM bag ATM, are they useable on the new server or is it a complete fresh start ?
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

No, Atzigan said they tried to make the cap lvl 99 but they couldn't. And no, IM will be separated I believe.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Cant wait for the new server XD WOOHOO i know what im doing getting over level 50 then see if anyone wants to create a guild plus on the bright side creating a new server starting from scratch XD brings rohan to a whole new level for me never started scratch on a brand new server XD lelel was gonna rpk at level 30 on other players but nahhhh xD :P maybe just maybe lel

Also i just wanna know with the events will clashing valley, power arena still be held on the new server? etc? or not till theres atleast 50 players over level 90? I also agree no HK i noticed when HK got released it caused alot of drama players would sit there and dog each other kicking each other and saying they arent there and that really new server fresh new start no hk XD. my biggest concern is the exp rate and forging and crafting rate?? anyone know what they are?????

Quote Originally Posted by ThePainOfMe View Post
    Oh and , how exactly will the IM work ? If we have crap in our IM bag ATM, are they useable on the new server or is it a complete fresh start ?
    IM box are different on new server so you won't be able to use whatever you have now on your IM Box and that's already confirmed.

What I want to know is the RP and E-cash. Let's say your old account has RP and E-cash, will that work on new server?
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    IM box are different on new server so you won't be able to use whatever you have now on your IM Box and that's already confirmed.

What I want to know is the RP and E-cash. Let's say your old account has RP and E-cash, will that work on new server?
    Yes it will =]

PixieUnicorns FTW

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I might..

though, just few days later I'm already off on a short holiday - so will miss out on the first few days already *yawn*
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Gz.. "New Server" Again! Ynkie can't fix anything on servers they already have so they make another 1, just for the lulz i guess. They just want more money from scrolls and stuff that will help U guys lvl, and they don't sell to good on Ran and Jin, so they make new super brand fresh separate server so U and Your friends can spend more and more (that is purpouse of new servers) It will be fun for few weeks maybe month and than YNK will find the way to ruin this server too (like always)

Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    Gz.. "New Server" Again! Ynkie can't fix anything on servers they already have so they make another 1, just for the lulz i guess. They just want more money from scrolls and stuff that will help U guys lvl, and they don't sell to good on Ran and Jin, so they make new super brand fresh separate server so U and Your friends can spend more and more (that is purpouse of new servers) It will be fun for few weeks maybe month and than YNK will find the way to ruin this server too (like always)
    thats the true thing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast