+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: New server :)

Banned
    Actually this guys dreams of guardians being the new templars.

I will be on the new server but lvling first then social crap :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Actually this guys dreams of guardians being the new templars.
    How would fixing blunt mastery make guardians OP? Its stupid having templars OP as they are why would I want them to just make something else stupidly OP?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tillrak View Post
    funny stuff is this gadwin guy been bad mouthing game all time but he keeps playing lmfao
    I'm here for the drama mens. I can't wait til the first geared up temp on Isen is wrecking everyone in 2-3 hits and all you nubs that think this server is gonna be balanced are gonna realize its just like Jin but everyone hits 1/3 as hard and has 1/4 of the hp.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    I'm here for the drama mens. I can't wait til the first geared up temp on Isen is wrecking everyone in 2-3 hits and all you nubs that think this server is gonna be balanced are gonna realize its just like Jin but everyone hits 1/3 as hard and has 1/4 of the hp.
    not gonna happen now gtfo. Obli lv7 and pvp gonna last for hours.

I don't know why would you go on new server , that means a waste of time if you have pro items on Ran. Go on Isen and start from 0, when you are pro on Isen, they will start another server more atractive and " Let's go there yeeeee "...a waste of time that's my opinion. 3 servers, all empty, great !

Quote Originally Posted by JingSaw1 View Post
    I don't know why would you go on new server , that means a waste of time if you have pro items on Ran. Go on Isen and start from 0, when you are pro on Isen, they will start another server more atractive and " Let's go there yeeeee "...a waste of time that's my opinion. 3 servers, all empty, great !
    Waste of time?
    So when you play ran and find it empty, andwhen you play jin and die 1 hit or .... find it empty, lol, isn't that the real waste of time and money? At least on Isen you will have pvp and farm.

I just wish people would use their brain before being negative. Because you now look like a guy on drugs, who just come here and throw 2 words then back to his sad life.
    Hey you
    Yeah, you
    No, not you.
    The other guy.
    You right there!
    Yes you.
    Do you like tacos?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rastin999 View Post
    Waste of time?
    So when you play ran and find it empty, andwhen you play jin and die 1 hit or .... find it empty, lol, isn't that the real waste of time and money? At least on Isen you will have pvp and farm.

I just wish people would use their brain before being negative. Because you now look like a guy on drugs, who just come here and throw 2 words then back to his sad life.
    +10000.

Or just throw $500~1000 on Jin to be "competitive" (ie : not dieing in 1 hit lmao) and then $200 each month in random 30d stones, random scrolls, random chance to + your rings, n shyt.

Quote Originally Posted by rastin999 View Post
    Waste of time?

I'm not on drugs and I used my brain when I said that, ofcourse there may be pro and cons. Well I don't wanna be negativist, I speak the truth. lvl 115 characters and pro items aren't a waste of time and money in all these years ? And there are low chances to sell all stuffs , nobody will buy if all go on new server.

Quote Originally Posted by JingSaw1 View Post
    I'm not on drugs and I used my brain when I said that, ofcourse there may be pro and cons. Well I don't wanna be negativist, I speak the truth. lvl 115 characters and pro items aren't a waste of time and money in all these years ? And there are low chances to sell all stuffs , nobody will buy if all go on new server.
    There are people selling items on jin? For real?!
    Hey you
    Yeah, you
    No, not you.
    The other guy.
    You right there!
    Yes you.
    Do you like tacos?