+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: New server :)

If you people don't want Templars (And Str Dhans, and Int Dekans) to kill you in 5 seconds then you better ask them to remove Pure Attack.

If you won't, then don't act surprised when Templars start hitting 5ks on your Guardian, who hits 400s.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Why don't you main something other then a templar if they aren't going to be OP? Yeah they're going to hit a lot lower then temps on Jin are, but they'll still hit disproportionately hard compared to other dps classes on the new server.
    I've always played temp, always will. It's the only class I'm comfortable playing with. That's why there's obli and dn. Nerfing temps=useless priests and defs. Even if a temp hits lets say, 3k regs, 70% obli=gg. Even if the temp hits 10k regs, 70% obli=gg wp. Dhan comes in, SA, attack attack attack, pp, dpp= done
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePainOfMe View Post
    I've always played temp, always will. It's the only class I'm comfortable playing with. That's why there's obli and dn. Nerfing temps=useless priests and defs. Even if a temp hits lets say, 3k regs, 70% obli=gg. Even if the temp hits 10k regs, 70% obli=gg wp. Dhan comes in, SA, attack attack attack, pp, dpp= done
    Hilarious. Can't nerf them temps because of obli lol. It all makes sense now...its balanced for temps regulars to do more dps then it is for other classes using a 10 second burst skill because if they don't then they'd suck when people buff obli. Oh wait...what does that say about all those weaker classes lol.

Its the only class you feel comfortable playing? No **** lol...because they're OP. If they were balanced trying some other classes out would actually be appealing, not something that would make you feel uncomfortable lol.

You just put yourself on ShadowAce level of stupidity...only difference is she tries to say temps need to be OP because of vacuum, and you say they do because of obli rofl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    If you people don't want Templars (And Str Dhans, and Int Dekans) to kill you in 5 seconds then you better ask them to remove Pure Attack.

If you won't, then don't act surprised when Templars start hitting 5ks on your Guardian, who hits 400s.
    Something tells me there isn't going to be very many people to act surprised over templars being broken on this server as well, because this server is just going to be dead on arrival.

I thought there would be tons of stuff popping up on the EM this weekend as people want to unload all their Jin/Ran crap to get some ecash for the new server...but there really isn't much more then what has been usual lately. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if that is because not many active players(all 10 of them lol) plan on server hopping, or just don't want to commit to it until they get a glimpse of what pvp is gonna be like on it when people get geared.

I'd have been a lot more excited if some of the things on this server, like crones for scrolls, weaker scrolls, more power arenas, more uses for badges, and weaker spirit stones were all added to Jin server when the talismans release. Instead its like try out some of these things that sound pretty cool on a different server but you can't have them on Jin, or try out the new talismans on your existing server and enjoy still having stupid 50% scrolls and OP spirit stones. And sadly...both servers are still stuck with the major drawback of blunt mastery being so broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Hilarious. Can't nerf them temps because of obli lol. It all makes sense now...its balanced for temps regulars to do more dps then it is for other classes using a 10 second burst skill because if they don't then they'd suck when people buff obli. Oh wait...what does that say about all those weaker classes lol.

Its the only class you feel comfortable playing? No **** lol...because they're OP. If they were balanced trying some other classes out would actually be appealing, not something that would make you feel uncomfortable lol.

You just put yourself on ShadowAce level of stupidity...only difference is she tries to say temps need to be OP because of vacuum, and you say they do because of obli rofl.
    No, you're misunderstanding me. Temps are op, yes. How do we defend ourselves ? Priest obli. That's the main role of a priest. Why make temps so weak that priests will become useless in groups (well, not 100% useless, but not be able to use obli)
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

Hmm, Temps are OP yes.
    I think that's enough said!!!

Banned
    Suvrival Arena is still working? If so, this new serwer is f****d from the start.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePainOfMe View Post
    No, you're misunderstanding me. Temps are op, yes. How do we defend ourselves ? Priest obli. That's the main role of a priest. Why make temps so weak that priests will become useless in groups (well, not 100% useless, but not be able to use obli)
    Why would they not be able to use obli? Obli works on everyone, it doesn't only work vs templars.

That is the problem with templars though...they are so OP and so damaging to the game mechanics that people start to think like you do. What you are saying is obli is an anti-templar skill because their damage is so high, whenever a templar is fighting against your group, they are the one that determines when the obli gets popped.

I'm not misunderstanding you at all...its the same dumb **** ShadowAce tried to argue with vacuum being anti-templar. Its not that vacuum wouldn't totally screw a guardian, a ranger, or a str dekan, its that if a templar was around it was a waste of a vacuum cooldown not to use it on the templar. That is the exact same thing you are saying about obli.

Anything that drops ATK spd, Damage Reflect or Damage Drop skill, Vacuum (Both Priest and Savage), Transformation From Pred, any ATK drop skill or trap, anything that goes trough reflect is anti Templar. Yeah you can affect other classes with it but Templars rely only on auto ATKs and insane Damage so they are the ones that get more affected by it. The problem is getting to use this skills on the Templar before he targets you or you're dead.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Anything that drops ATK spd, Damage Reflect or Damage Drop skill, Vacuum (Both Priest and Savage), Transformation From Pred, any ATK drop skill or trap, anything that goes trough reflect is anti Templar. Yeah you can affect other classes with it but Templars rely only on auto ATKs and insane Damage so they are the ones that get more affected by it. The problem is getting to use this skills on the Templar before he targets you or you're dead.
    No The problem is when temp goes out of reflect, he dies from another temp, then he gets revived which will cancel any drop mele affect that has been cast on him before he dies.
    This server solves the problem, when temp damage goes down as well as other characters, it will leave the chance for those spells to remain on him as long as it can.
    Hey you
    Yeah, you
    No, not you.
    The other guy.
    You right there!
    Yes you.
    Do you like tacos?