+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: New server :)

Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    Gz.. "New Server" Again! Ynkie can't fix anything on servers they already have so they make another 1, just for the lulz i guess. They just want more money from scrolls and stuff that will help U guys lvl, and they don't sell to good on Ran and Jin, so they make new super brand fresh separate server so U and Your friends can spend more and more (that is purpouse of new servers) It will be fun for few weeks maybe month and than YNK will find the way to ruin this server too (like always)
    what's wrong with that ? .. We all wanted that
    Nice try hater
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

I might out the new sever. Couldnt hurt I guess. Might run into some old friends along the way. I think Ill do a wizzy and priest again

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    Gz.. "New Server" Again! Ynkie can't fix anything on servers they already have so they make another 1, just for the lulz i guess. They just want more money from scrolls and stuff that will help U guys lvl, and they don't sell to good on Ran and Jin, so they make new super brand fresh separate server so U and Your friends can spend more and more (that is purpouse of new servers) It will be fun for few weeks maybe month and than YNK will find the way to ruin this server too (like always)
    Couldn't agree more. People acting like its going to be so much fun leveling and farming parts for each tier of gear...but they already said you can buy chimera gear lol. Its gonna be SOOOO much fun, til you hit 50, and then the entire game turns into the man in charge is the one with the +12 fully socketed set of gear($$$) lol. Then you either gotta get your boss drops or insurgents +12($$$) since once you get a little higher you'll want to upgrade from twins. Around the time that happens people gonna realize this server isn't any better then the others since they didn't actually change anything, and we'll just have a small and dieing population split up amongst 3 servers instead of 2.

When is the new server set to come online?

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Couldn't agree more. People acting like its going to be so much fun leveling and farming parts for each tier of gear...but they already said you can buy chimera gear lol. Its gonna be SOOOO much fun, til you hit 50, and then the entire game turns into the man in charge is the one with the +12 fully socketed set of gear($$$) lol. Then you either gotta get your boss drops or insurgents +12($$$) since once you get a little higher you'll want to upgrade from twins. Around the time that happens people gonna realize this server isn't any better then the others since they didn't actually change anything, and we'll just have a small and dieing population split up amongst 3 servers instead of 2.
    You can't + boss drops on the new server. So, your point is invalid.
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

If anyone is interested in joining me and a lot of other players both from ran and Jin (ex SupSup, Insidious, etc) you can find our page on Facebook. We are already planning what to do, who's spending $$ on packs and scrolls and guild items. Our page is called GameBuggerz Rohan Group. Feel free to apply !

PixieUnicorns FTW

Yes your right, new server is only here cause Jin and Ran are so screwed up. I see this a desperate attempt to salvage something out of this mess. My god a blind man could see what was going wrong in Jin, Biggest problem is obviously temps. Instead of trying to fix the number one problem, YNK are trying to fix the rest of the characters with the so called char talisman. Unbelievable comes to mind. Anyways i'll not be tempted to join this new server, if they aint gona nurf temps then its doomed from the start.

Temps won't be that strong. Mark my words. Why do we have priests with lvl 6/7 obli ? Why do we have priests with vacuum, erase etc. Please, I know temps are op, they were since the beginning. But if you know how to play a class against a temp, it'll be easy. The only thing that made temps so strong were +15-18 talis, feathers and rulers +12-18. This server doesn't offer gear above +12 , and they don't offer +ing of boss drops. The chimera and tali weapons apparently are being nerfed, atleast it's one step closer. But the stones , 55% attack is what threw off a lot of players. I'm planning to have 2 +12 insurgent chains with twins , a decent weap. You'd be surprised how low the damage will be compared to what temps hit currently in Jin.

PixieUnicorns FTW

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePainOfMe View Post
    Temps won't be that strong. Mark my words. Why do we have priests with lvl 6/7 obli ? Why do we have priests with vacuum, erase etc. Please, I know temps are op, they were since the beginning. But if you know how to play a class against a temp, it'll be easy. The only thing that made temps so strong were +15-18 talis, feathers and rulers +12-18. This server doesn't offer gear above +12 , and they don't offer +ing of boss drops. The chimera and tali weapons apparently are being nerfed, atleast it's one step closer. But the stones , 55% attack is what threw off a lot of players. I'm planning to have 2 +12 insurgent chains with twins , a decent weap. You'd be surprised how low the damage will be compared to what temps hit currently in Jin.
    Why don't you main something other then a templar if they aren't going to be OP? Yeah they're going to hit a lot lower then temps on Jin are, but they'll still hit disproportionately hard compared to other dps classes on the new server.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Why don't you main something other then a templar if they aren't going to be OP? Yeah they're going to hit a lot lower then temps on Jin are, but they'll still hit disproportionately hard compared to other dps classes on the new server.
    Because u cant kill a boss with a dhan/ranger/wiz etc, can you? That's beside he didn't say he is going to "main" temps.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}