+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned

Brace yourselves, the zerg is coming.

Innnn for dat race level n pvp.

The 'zerg' left for greener pastures brah ...

All that will be left is the stubborn idiots that refuse to take a bite of the greener grass that's staring them point blank in the face, from the other side of the fence.

There's a lot of us that have been around for a loooooong time, seen and heard every single one of their fail promises they have failed to deliver on. Constantly had dirt kicked in our virtual faces or w/e in their ultimate quest for greed. They've made 'clean' servers before that they promised not to pollute with their garbage, and low and behold, look @ Jin. The result of YNKs bull**** antics. I give it a few months before Sackzigan 'releases' some great new content (50's and ****, special sale blah blah), either that or fails to deliver on other content, or fixes that should've been done years ago.

I'm glad I stopped playing this **** 3+ months ago. Wasted so many hours of my life playing this rubbish, always hoping YNK would turn **** around. Well it looks like they are (in a way) which is great, but they aren't offering anything new. Same old game, same old ****heads running and playing it. It just don't have as much **** that they wrecked the game with. At this point anyways ...

It'll turn to ****. Don't say I didn't warn yas.

Quote Originally Posted by diksinormus53 View Post
    The 'zerg' left for greener pastures brah ...

All that will be left is the stubborn idiots that refuse to take a bite of the greener grass that's staring them point blank in the face, from the other side of the fence.

There's a lot of us that have been around for a loooooong time, seen and heard every single one of their fail promises they have failed to deliver on. Constantly had dirt kicked in our virtual faces or w/e in their ultimate quest for greed. They've made 'clean' servers before that they promised not to pollute with their garbage, and low and behold, look @ Jin. The result of YNKs bull**** antics. I give it a few months before Sackzigan 'releases' some great new content (50's and ****, special sale blah blah), either that or fails to deliver on other content, or fixes that should've been done years ago.

I'm glad I stopped playing this **** 3+ months ago. Wasted so many hours of my life playing this rubbish, always hoping YNK would turn **** around. Well it looks like they are (in a way) which is great, but they aren't offering anything new. Same old game, same old ****heads running and playing it. It just don't have as much **** that they wrecked the game with. At this point anyways ...

It'll turn to ****. Don't say I didn't warn yas.
    First of all, funny name brah
    Second: I reckon it's a good idea of making a new fresh server. Even if they ended up putting **** in it, what's the use ? Tali, craft weapons and armors are found ingame by using Crones. Me and a lot of mates have planned already who's making what chars, who's buying the first ulti and exp scrolls, and guild items to keep wells blow buffed (crone buff)
    The fact that there'll be no +ing boss drops is great. That's 1 thing that stuffed up rohan (post upg/epics I mean)
    We have also started organising crafters and gatherers to start with making craft rings, etc. It's not a bad idea imo. Give it a go and see how it feels. Even if it turns to **** after a few months , all goods. Everything comes to an end
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

Jin was created as Divinity to fix upgraded, guess what it was just a server for cry babies.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePainOfMe View Post
    First of all, funny name brah
    Second: I reckon it's a good idea of making a new fresh server. Even if they ended up putting **** in it, what's the use ? Tali, craft weapons and armors are found ingame by using Crones. Me and a lot of mates have planned already who's making what chars, who's buying the first ulti and exp scrolls, and guild items to keep wells blow buffed (crone buff)
    The fact that there'll be no +ing boss drops is great. That's 1 thing that stuffed up rohan (post upg/epics I mean)
    We have also started organising crafters and gatherers to start with making craft rings, etc. It's not a bad idea imo. Give it a go and see how it feels. Even if it turns to **** after a few months , all goods. Everything comes to an end
    Yep. I rather have fun even if it was for short time, than having no fun at all.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Banned
    I think Isen server gonna be fun at start. For a solid 1 month or 2. We'll see then what come around. If any wrong move, everyone gonna leave asap. What has been described for Isen server looks like to meet everyone's expectations though, after a solid 1 year forum complaint.

PS : only 12 pages for Jin server on exchange market. whattadeadserverlmao.

If everyone start at lvl1, that's going to be fun to race to get ruler fight at 108.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 07-17-2014 at 04:35 AM.

I can tell you people it's gona be super hard to level. The fact that there is no lvl 6's 7's good mb gona make it hard. We will have to make and forge good armors, so to make 30 will take some time.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Banned
    ohkay prophet muhammad.

lvl 30 will take some time lol. does this tard even know how to play.

jin was created for ran cry babies? no buddy. some of us could afford epics, they just chose not to because they realised it screwed pvp and the core of the game so much when it's haves vs. the have nots. I chose not to be one of the people that had, because it woulda been so unfair for the i was fighting that didn't have. where is the challenge. I moved to jin because everybody (atleast weapon wise) was going tt be (or at least supposed to be) close to an even playing field.

poor management fuct that up. now they're saying they are doing it all over again. watch as they **** it all up again and kill the game completely. I'm gonna LOL so hard. This is a last rat**** attempt at a money grab from PWI and a BIG kick in the face for the die hards that have invested a lot of time or money (or both) on the other servers which will become a ****ing wasteland, ahahhaha. PWI are sad guys. this is how they repay their long term spenders and loyal to the game players ? GG. these guys are ruthless.

****ing funny tho. glad I dun play this **** agian ever. now I can just sit back and laugh. don't say i didn't warn yas.

actually flag that. epics and upgrades were a **** arse money grab from ynk.

Quote Originally Posted by kromantian View Post
    I can tell you people it's gona be super hard to level. The fact that there is no lvl 6's 7's good mb gona make it hard. We will have to make and forge good armors, so to make 30 will take some time.
    Honestly, it won't take that long. If the IM has costumes and accessories , it won't be hard to lvl. If it doesn't, well, npc gear until there's enough time to forge. Not to mention, it's extremely easy to hit 30 which only takes am hour or 2. Me and my guild already calculated we'll have 2-3 groups Lvling at the same time. Each pt with 2 healers , the rest are dps. If you play correctly and stop focusing on gears, it becomes really easy.

Which comes back to the question, how did people who started playing rohan in open beta make their gear and lvl ? The same way people on Isen will do. Plus, we have already organised gatherers and crafters to craft gear and accessories. We're prepared
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW